ayayayayayayay

SgtSombrero

So, okay, I was used to look at the actual site but not the forums.
Something like - searching for averages, growths and whatever -

Then I saw the forums, and I was like:

"Let's do this"
Here I am, then.

I'm pretty used to tactical games, actually. I really love Fire Emblem for its habit of screwing you up for just one mistake. It's something that really charmed -and pissed- me.
I also play hard games because I like challenge and feel angry - something like that lol.
This is why I am stuck on Thracia 776 too

Btw, I read mangus, watch animoos, read comics (The Walking Dead for the most, then Bonelli's works)
I play rugby - 7 years of rugby on my shoulder. I'm 1,89 m (7'5'') tall and I weight (for now ç_ç) 115 kg (253,53 lb)

I am 17 years old, aaaaand ... I don't know what's more. I hope to get along with ya and have some fun :Kappa:

Also I love medieval stuff, I am pretty knowledgeable into that (is that even a word? lol)

Edited by SgtSombrero

Stuck on PCB stage 4. Damn thou ZUN

Why, thank you :^)

I also have a Steam Profile, in wich I play bad games for fun. And I play Touhou too. And I play World of Tanks.

I also have a Steam Profile, in wich I play bad games for fun. And I play Touhou too. And I play World of Tanks

I've played every other Touhou but PCB and PoFV, so I can't help you there. :<

Ok, I can't seem to quote because:
-Or I am too stupid
-Or it's IE's fault

Btw, I'm also dark skinned, so it adds some $wag points 8|

Thanks ^_^

Edited by SgtSombrero

Welcome! Welcome!

You're a pretty tall guy (o.0) Into any other sports? Perhaps basketball? :3

If you're on a desktop there should be "Report" "Multiquote" and "Quote" at the bottom of each post. Not to sure about mobile.

Anyways, enjoy this luscious forest!

YES AN TOUHOU FAN

welcome to Serenes forest.

Uh

we don't have Touhou level magical girls in FE

but enjoy

I also have a Steam Profile, in wich I play bad games for fun. And I play Touhou too. And I play World of Tanks.

Graze forever. Don't shoot the weird star things that shoot out the green arrow head bullets if you don't want to.

Uh

Graze and bomb if you need to

uh... Try to bomb when there's a lot of bullets so you can get super natural borders. Also graze.

Welcome to the forest! Don't get lost, and enjoy your stay!

So you're a seventeen year old? Better hope you aren't claimed to be Shota by Kim.

glac no

hi I'm kim

don't listen to her :>

Edited by Kinumi

Being meguca is suffering.

Thanks y'all; maybe some other time I'll tell you the fantastic tales of an italian big bro having to deal with broken legs and whatever :^)

For example: there it was this guy who fell badly on the ground and broke his nose. It wasn't straight after the fall, and tended to the right; so my coach took my fella apart and with a quick and strong move fixed my pal's nose.

After the "quick surgeon" his nose was bleeding and all black, but was still straight. Since today, he still has his nose straight.

It still pains me

So, okay, I was used to look at the actual site but not the forums.

Something like - searching for averages, growths and whatever -

Then I saw the forums, and I was like:

"Let's do this"

Here I am, then.

I'm pretty used to tactical games, actually. I really love Fire Emblem for its habit of screwing you up for just one mistake. It's something that really charmed -and pissed- me.

I also play hard games because I like challenge and feel angry - something like that lol.

This is why I am stuck on Thracia 776 too

Btw, I read mangus, watch animoos, read comics (The Walking Dead for the most, then Bonelli's works)

I play rugby - 7 years of rugby on my shoulder. I'm 1,89 m (7'5'') tall and I weight (for now ç_ç) 115 kg (253,53 lb)

I am 17 years old, aaaaand ... I don't know what's more. I hope to get along with ya and have some fun :Kappa:

Also I love medieval stuff, I am pretty knowledgeable into that (is that even a word? lol)

189cm is 6ft 2in. 7ft 5in is 226cm.

Anyway welcome to this place, it's ok. Far from the Forest is a shithole, but it's a place many of us here call home.