The WORST parent combinations

I know there's a lot of talk about who the best parents for each of the kids are - who passes down the best combination of classes, skills, and stats to turn each individual kid into a destructive juggernaut - but I got to wondering what the WORST possible parent combinations would be. For stats, shipping, or even hair color - what parents do you think simply do not go together with each other or their kids?

(Chrom/Maiden is kind of a given so maybe we shouldn't dwell too much on that particular option)

If we're talking hair color, STAHL, DEAR GOD. Stahl has the misfortune of having the ugliest hair color in existence, that only looks good with Kjelle or Gerome.

Gaius/Lissa

Frederick/Sully

Libra/Miriel

Frederick/Sumia

Libra/Maribelle

Gaius/Panne (which is a shame because I like this pairing)

Donnel/Cordelia

Henry/Nowi

Ricken/Tharja

Vaike/Olivia

Gaius/Cherche

Perhaps these are the pairings that showcase the least amount of potential in the kids?

If we're talking hair color, STAHL, DEAR GOD. Stahl has the misfortune of having the ugliest hair color in existence, that only looks good with Kjelle or Gerome.

I vote Chrom for second worst for hair colors... It just looks weird and unnatural on some kids imo. Especially Brady. Also Basilio's pitch black hair color he gives to Morgan looks also looks kinda strange with his super pale skin.

Chrom x Sully is pretty bad. Neither child gets GF (which is the only thing that Lucina needs for a complete skillset), screwing over 2 units vs. screwing over just Lucina with maiden, so... IMO Maiden's actually better.

I see your Stahl and raise you Gaius. I can't think of ANYONE who that hair color looks good on...

I like orange hair on Brady. :P

Frederick x Sully has to be the worst of the worst lol. Frederick doesn't give Kjelle ANYTHING that she can't already get from her mother. Literally.

Gaius on anyone that isnt Nowi or Sully. omg Gaius/Cherche. I did that once and not only did Gerome look bad, but he wasnt good as a unit.

Kellam/Tharja is pretty bad.

Henry/Nowi

Yeah...but white haired Nah is pretty. :(

Henry/Nowi

That's actually a really good pairing. It's only gameplay flaw is that Henry is in very high demand thanks to Sumia- Nah has 3/3 Str/Mag and can effortlessly transition between physical support and magical (Tomefaire Valkyrie or Axefaire Wyvern, she has a ton of Auras as well).

Aesthetically though, it's pretty high on my eyebrow raiser list. Go ahead, compare Henry/Nowi S and Henry/Nah A. Who would have guessed Nah would be right about her dad?

Gaius on anyone that isnt Nowi or Sully. omg Gaius/Cherche. I did that once and not only did Gerome look bad, but he wasnt good as a unit.

Don't forget Tharja.

Poor Inigo. Gregor/Olivia is bad enough, but then there's Donnel/Olivia, as well as Gaius/Olivia and Vaike/Olivia (Gaius/Vaike's Thief line is somewhat better than Donnel's Villager, but still. . .).

Virion!Nah is actually really good (for Nah, she's a special case)- as a Sage with LB/TF/All+2/Mag+2/Skl+2, she's the highest DS boosting magical support Nah out there. Class overlap is bad in general, but if you already have everything you're going to use and know you don't need anything else, it doesn't actually matter.

Donnel!Inigo is absolutely abysmal, with the only skills he gives being Aptitude, Underdog, HP+5 and Zeal. Mods are kinda crappy also.

It's a great shame because Donnel and Olivia have my favourite support in the game.

Stahl!Kjelle is bad as well because Kjelle just gains the archer skill tree, and the mods aren't that great. Also, Stahl's hair colour... ew.

+Lck/-Spd Tiki!Morgan is as close as you can get to wrecking Morgan- Avatar has a useless wife, Morgan has bad mods and a permanent weakness, and there's a pairing imbalance without even giving Morgan a sibling.

I just wish there was someone with Cordelia's hair color. Severa can't ever have her canon hair color.

Ricken and Gregor get really close, but no one has Cordelia's shade of red. Maybe Sully... but nah.

COULDn'T AGREE MORE. I know like Stahl is apparently a good father for Severa, but I tried it and I just couldn't take it because Severa looked hideous.

This thread is giving me ideas of doing a playthrough where only the worst children options are used..... hm...

Ah yeah, I know how people are mentioning how Fred!Cynthia is the worst of Sumia's options, but Cynthia will still be amongst the strongest in the army; she does get the Wyvern line and Pally acess, so the worst in the end would be not having Cynthia at all.

I'm guessing the same could be said for Morgan, too.

Cynthia, Morgan & Brady are so unfuckable it hurts.

Like, Morgan gets literally everything from his canon parent, Cynthia has GK/Peg Knight/Sage access naturally without accounting for a parent (where she can get Pally from two, Wyvern from Fred, Vantage from Gaius and DM from Henry) and Brady with Galeforce passed down is pretty much a male Cynthia, but with the added bonus of natural Paladin access and Aggressor.