got a 3ds, looking to purchase awakening

Ansem

what is spotpass/streetpass? how do i get eltoshan and all those other units

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but:

-Streetpass is when you get close to someone else with a 3ds and FE Awakening. This causes you to get their streetpass team added to your FE Awakening game. You can then battle their team, with the reward being a chance to recruit that team's avatar character for free (you must include your avatar on the streetpass team; Chrom is optional). You can also buy items from the streetpass team depending on what they have in their units' inventories. Streetpass teams are only available once you're a few chapters into the game. If the enemy team is too strong, you can dismiss them.

-Spotpass is like, data you download for free, as opposed to the DLC. It includes a few things: free superweapons, the ability to summon a large variety of teams (lead by units from other FEs) to the world map (you can do the same things with them that you can do with streetpass teams), some paralogues you'll be able to access once you open up the final chapter of the game, and "bonus challengers" for double duel (you need a nearby friend for this, I believe).

-Eltoshan is available through DLC but I don't remember what his DLC is called. Camus is available for free though; isn't that just as good? :D

Edited by SeverIan