lads what size a glass of beer do you generally order

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would hardly call sticking to arbitrary drinking age restrictions "behaved", or at least saying that anyone who does not is not "behaved"

considering you can, at least in the uk, have a drink in your house with your parents supervision from the age of 5.

Edited by Tryhard

i would hardly call sticking to arbitrary drinking age restrictions "behaved", or at least saying that anyone who does not is not "behaved"

considering you can, at least in the uk, have a drink in your house with your parents supervision from the age of 5.

Allow me to change that to law abiding...

Unsupervised teen drinking is apparently quite an issue in the US so.

Pints, but I drink cider more, and only like a few beers. I drink far too quickly to get half pints...

If the bar is busy, I actually buy two pints at once, to save time.

Yeah... I think I have a problem...

Pints, but I drink cider more, and only like a few beers. I drink far too quickly to get half pints...

If the bar is busy, I actually buy two pints at once, to save time.

Yeah... I think I have a problem...

you're like an advert for british binge drinking

(cider is king though)

Full-pints and bottles only once I become of age (which is in 5 days)

I am going to assume that you hastily edited your original post from something like "I only ever order full-pints and bottleswhen I'm at the bar/pub/what-have-you every friday" to something that reflects your status as Law Abiding and Responsible.

I am going to assume that you hastily edited your original post from something like "I only ever order full-pints and bottleswhen I'm at the bar/pub/what-have-you every friday" to something that reflects your status as Law Abiding and Responsible.

the FBI are watching, man

Edited by Tryhard

beer washes away my sorrow like the morning sun vanquishes the horrible night

Just not fucking Strongbow. That shit tastes like piss.

I got standards, mate. (I've never tried strongbow)

Edited by Tryhard

I added "full" at the start of my sentence to make it a bit clear, is all

More the merrier...

...There are really some guys that never drank anything before reaching the legal age of 18 or 21? (Depending on the country) :o

i didn't have my first drink until a few months after i turned 18.

I'm sorry, I tasted beer years ago and decided the only reason people drank beer was to get drunk.

beer is something that I had been informed that you gain an acquired taste for after a while

I just can't be bothered getting to that point.

beer is something that I had been informed that you gain an acquired taste for after a while

I just can't be bothered getting to that point.

So basically getting drunk is the incentive to keep drinking and develop a taste for it.

beer is something that I had been informed that you gain an acquired taste for after a whileI just can't be bothered getting to that point.

Out of all the syndromes, stockholm is my favorite.