Athletic type Or the Intellectual type

Doom103

Athletic type Or the Intellectual type  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Athletic type Or the Intellectual type

• Athletic
    • Intellectual

Btw this is the start of a new era for me. I will now use proper grammar and spelling!

Okay now for the post. This applies to guys as well as girls. Which type would you like to be your significant other.

I chose athletic because i like the fact that they care about there body and work out,play sports or w/e andddddd Shawn Johnson is an athlete and shes like the prettiest girl I've ever seen and shes a gymnast so yea lol

intellectual. I don't want a "blonde" persay (I have nothing against blondes, though)

Damn, you make me feel bad! *has something against many blondes*

Anyways, intellectual type. They're far easier for me to get along with. Sure, I find the athletic girls more attractive, but that doeesn't mean much compared to if you can getting along with them or not.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

You know i do love smart girls alot but athletic girls seem easier to get along with. Now i wouldn't go out with a dumb girl ever. I just find that to be a real turn off. Athletic girls for me seem easier to talk to because they have that "guy" factor you know idk it might be just me.

And take that Sevensins i can post with decent grammar.

Edited by Doom103

I'd choose both if there was an option for that.

This!

I care for my body, mind, and spirit in many ways but I'm not that good in athletics but I try very hard, which is what a real athelete does... On the other hand if I wasn't as Intellectual (Don't patronize me for this, none of you actually know me, even if you think I am stupid) as I am now, I would probably be an atheist(Not saying anything about your beliefs, or non-beliefs I should say, that statement is completely and utterly personal!)

Athletic, most smart girls arnt really funny, and it seems easyier to get along with athetic than intelligent because they wouldn't really know what to argue about, and who says all athletic girls are dumb as bricks

Intellectual. Though I wouldn't want her to be so brainy she thinks she's better then everyone. That would be kinda a turn off. But I'd rather have a smart girl then a girl who could kick my ass.

Though, it's hard to find a girl who couldn't kick my ass....*Covers bruises.*