FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why she isn't appearing. Are you using the newest version?

She's technically optional anyway. She's kinda subpar and her T3 is Witch. You get better Witch options, and Sain is a better Dark user, so I'm not mega worried about it. Still, make sure you're using the newest version of the game.

Today just download it and use a 1.28 save on CH19

(of course, I care even less that you, but I want her luna tome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kefka::tangerinesadness: )

Edited by ronlyn

New patch!

FE7 Chaos Mode V1.30.5 (Fixes, final chapter tweaks, Durandal buffs)

-This patch alters the DRagon's final chapter, so no more complaining about the enemy AI being retarded, kk?

-Durandal is now the anti-mage niche.

-Tweaked some other shit nobody will ever notice but I will.

That's all, folks.

Edited by Klokinator

Wow right after I finish the hack there's an update. xD

Welp, might as well post thoughts and characters~

(some things to keep in mind; I suck at Fire Emblem :D)

Athos.png

Really helpful in the last chapter, his resistance + Forblaze made a lot of the enemies ez. 10/10

Canas.png
Was useful as a thief, but fell behind later on even with a Regal Blade. 6/10
Eliwood.png
He was performing poorly earlier on, so I gave him a stimulant and he made a great archsage. 10/10 (with stimulant)
Florina.png
Slow earlier on, kinda catches up later. Had to give her a few body rings. However, I didn't really use her much as all the Rienfleches I got went straight to Hector and I never really got her sword rank to S. 6/10
Heath.png
Really great, no stimulants needed for him. <3 9/10
Hector.png
Rienfleche made him amazing. A bit lacking in speed, so put I had to put 2-3 speedwings into him. 9/10
Lowen.png
Great tank and chipper earlier on, low speed and sacred weapon weakness held him back later. 7/10
Lucius.png
Kinda disappointing, actually. Maybe the fix you just posted might have made him a bit better, but...he took more hits that I would've liked, and that low HP and defense didn't help. But maybe RNG just hates me idk. 7/10
Lyn.png
Really solid damage throughout the entire game, but by the last chapter was really just there for her A support with Rath. :P 9/10
Marcus.png
Only a healer, really, since he's the only healer you get until like Heath (or until you promote someone else). Was a pain to keep alive, but more healing is always nice. 4/10
Nils.png
Bards ftw. 9/10
Rath.png
Gave him the stimulant, carried me through the entire time he was on my team. He only really fell behind in the last few chapters when there were tons of magic units, but he was the only one who could consistently land hits on Dragon and not get doubled or one-shotted. 10/10 (with stimulant)
Rebecca.png
Helpful, but low res really dragged her down near the end. 8/10

Serra.png

If I had used her more maybe she would've been a lot better. I mean, she never got hit in the last chapters lol. Gave her the stimulant but only because she was my last untrained unit. 8.5/10

Honorable mentions to:

Jaffar, made a decent tank but he really didn't have a spot in my team. 5/10

Legault, used him earlier game but I never really found an opportunity to get him to level 20 and promote him. 6/10

Leila, would've used her but I left her behind for a level (can't remember which one) and never really picked her back up. 6/10

Really fun hack, if I ever ran through it again I'd probably use Sain and Wil. Probably Dart, too.

If you have a save for the final chapter still, try playing through it with the new patch. It tweaks up some shit including Durandal and the dragon's chapter.

Also, thanks for playing! Really am glad so many people like this hack. Would have felt like a complete waste if this was one of those "made it to page 2 and then died" sorts of topics:)

Edited by Klokinator

What is that "other shit" that you said no one will notice but you will?

Did you finally make those wiverns give decent experience?

Edited by nemid

I liked Leila because

a: she´s a dark magic user. my favorite class.

b: she's a character that wasn't originally in the game. It felt like we could "break the game's rules".

I do hope we'll be able to use gheb the summoner in FE8CM