Nope.

Come to think of it, Eph feels kinda sorry for Orson by the end of it all

Ephraim: No... I’ll do it. ...The two of them spent every day in here, did they? Orson was mad. But I think he was happy...

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heather will be probably correct.

Though imo she isn't overshadowed.

Sothe might be the main character, but he's probably the worst rogue in the entire FE franchise. Terrible speed growth.

Heather is pretty much a standard rogue. Her only weakness is her low strength for stealing heavy weapons.

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

It's Heather.

Heather will be probably correct.

Though imo she isn't overshadowed.

Sothe might be the main character, but he's probably the worst rogue in the entire FE franchise. Terrible speed growth.

Heather is pretty much a standard rogue. Her only weakness is her low strength for stealing heavy weapons.

Tbh, I never found her very useful since Sothe is required.

The only thing either of them need to do later is open chests, and she is present for much less of this than Sothe. In addition, Sothe helps make life easier in Part I until the rest of the DB, or at least a few, are up to speed.

My Heather capped Str in my HM playthrough and made it 4th in the rankings. I rigged a couple of Str procs, sure, but she was more useful than any of my Sothes have ever been.

Anyhow,

Welfare of my kingdom,
my only concern
By my guidance,
the queen's abidance
Good intents,
ill results
It's horrible, but it'll do.

It's Heather.Tbh, I never found her very useful since Sothe is required.

The only thing either of them need to do later is open chests, and she is present for much less of this than Sothe. In addition, Sothe helps make life easier in Part I until the rest of the DB, or at least a few, are up to speed.

Yeah, because Sothe is the "Jagen". Even Micky can reach his defense later.

Sothe's growths are bad. His best growths are the stats with the lowest caps. And he's ridiculous slow for a rogue. The problem is that you're forced to bring him to the endgame.

So that's probably, why Heather is overshadowed, because you don't need 2 rogues for the endgame.

My Heather capped Str in my HM playthrough and made it 4th in the rankings. I rigged a couple of Str procs, sure, but she was more useful than any of my Sothes have ever been.

Anyhow,

Welfare of my kingdom,

my only concern

By my guidance,

the queen's abidance

Good intents,

ill results

It's horrible, but it'll do.

If it's Ike I'll swear I'll murder you

Yeah, because Sothe is the "Jagen". Even Micky can reach his defense later.

Sothe's growths are bad. His best growths are the stats with the lowest caps. And he's ridiculous slow for a rogue. The problem is that you're forced to bring him to the endgame.

So that's probably, why Heather is overshadowed, because you don't need 2 rogues for the endgame.

True, but it's exactly the fact he's required that makes him overshadow Heather. Heather isn't needed not because she's worse, but because two rouges in the endgame is far from efficient. Iirc, there is also exactly one place where I found her chest opening useful, that being Oliver's chapter.

Compared to Part 1, Part 3 lacks chests.

Bantu or Jagen, have no idea.

True, but it's exactly the fact he's required that makes him overshadow Heather. Heather isn't needed not because she's worse, but because two rouges in the endgame is far from efficient. Iirc, there is also exactly one place where I found her chest opening useful, that being Oliver's chapter.
Compared to Part 1, Part 3 lacks chests.

Though she can steal some stuff in 3-2 and 3-3, the energy drop of the boss in 3-5 and you also have Brom's disarm skill.