• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH I WAS PASSED TO!

LEMME THINK OF SOMETHING unless Gabe wants a go I really don't have anything right now and have work for 3 more hours

You're doing it wrong, I'd have given an obscure hint by now. Hopefully you're not still angry about the Kellam riddle.

Let's give it a fine-tooth comb, "Hero" could mean a promoted mercenary, a protagonist, a noble person, or someone with a good reputation. There's also the implication that this person has travelled to a different continent, or at least a different country, where they are less of a hero.

My next guess is Camus/Zeke. Fits the last definition, then goes to Valencia, where's he not known. (Yet he still becomes a high-ranking general in a year despite being amnesiac).

That narrows it down a bit. It's probably from Awakening since not many non-Awakening people went to a different continent.

Virion. Prince in Valencia, archest of archers in Archanea.

Hm. Are there even any games apart from Awakening that featured multiple continents? Unless that hint's a red herring, since I haven't played Awakening either.

Wild guess, Forseti, who was from Archanea but appeared in a Jugdral game.

EDIT: There's the Dragon's Gate in Elibe, but the only named characters to travel through it are Ninian/Nils and they don't really fit the riddle unless you subscribe to the Forseti is Nils theory

Edited by Baldrick