Rap  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Rap music

• its good i love it my primary music choice
    • I listen to it
    • Im in the middle
    • It's not all bad but most of it is horrible
    • It's all bad i hate it all!

Well as you may not know I used to like rap alot. That was basically what I listened to, but for about a year now I broke away from those people who listened to it because well they used to be good people and trustworthy and then they turned into weed smoking morons so I abandoned ship and hanging out more with my other friends and slowly I listened to more rock and techno. Now i listen to rock, techno and classical music like piano and of course game music, but recently I heard a rap CD that wasn't bad. I still think alot of rap is garbage, but not all of it. What do you think?

Personally, I believe most of the rap music is why racism still exists. White folk stereotype most black people as gangsters and black people seem to reject other black people who try to live honest lives. That's at least what seems to go on in my school. Sure, I could rant on about rap's messages as well, but the same can be said of the other genres. Today's "popular" society is really down the drain, with the drugs, fornification (sexual immorality), and whatnot.

It has the potential to be entertaining to listen to, like all musical genres do, but it's not my personal go-to when it comes to looking for new music, usually.

It's not all bad, but mainstream is horrible.

I admit, I like Indie Rap, where lyrics are full of metaphor and mystery and the background music instruments of all sorts, drums, guitar, bass and so on. :B

Though overall, I prefer rock.

Edited by Wil

The people who say ALL rap is bad obviously listen to only the mainstream ©rap. So I guess the rap from the 70s-90s that wasn't about gangstas, drugs, sex and the rap that was actually positive and spoke against the negative shit of black youth is consider crap, huh?

The people who say ALL rap is bad obviously listen to only the mainstream ©rap. So I guess the rap from the 70s-90s that wasn't about gangstas, drugs, sex and the rap that was actually positive and spoke against the negative shit of black youth is consider crap, huh?

I was never saying that ALL rap was bad, I was just saying I don't like it, is that so wrong