Everyone is Choosing Their Own Mafia Mafia 3.3 (Night 4)

Paperblade

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, if you sent in an action (such as a kill) and didn't get a result, assume it succeeded

If you expected a result and didn't get one though, contact me

This extends to your BPV, btw. Assume it's unbroken unless I said otherwise

Hey everybody it's been really fun to play EiMM OC but I got too immersed in it and barely studied these last two days. It's really really important that I do so, so I won't be actively playing anymore. Mitsuki will still tell me stuff about the game from time to time so if you had any agreements with me it doesn't mean they're no longer up, just contact Mitsuki instead.

So I have some news. I made a mistake writing down night actions that lead to a player dying when they shouldn't have. I'm not going to revive them because I think you will just immediately kill them again, but I am going to fix the other stuff that should have happened.

I am also extending the phase by 21 hours as a result.

Edited by Paperblade

Man how could you kill a face like that you JERKS.

ggwp.

im-not-even-sorry_1193.gif

This game seems like fun; hope things go well in the future.

Very glad that AI monster was killed.

The first body you find is Celsius.

Dear Celsius,

2sIV1sV.jpg

You are Ringabel, a protagonist in Bravely Default.

You have a special mechanic: BP. Each cycle, you gain 1BP, and you start with 0. You can go to a minimum of -2 and a maximum of 2. Using your factional kill costs 1BP, but only if it doesnt fail. If you have less than 0BP, you cannot do anything.

You may choose to ##Brave, which will allow you to perform up to 2 extra kills that night, as long as you do not go below -2BP.

Alternatively, you may choose to ##Default. If you do, you cannot perform any other actions, but will block an attempt on your life that night.

Additionally, you know that there is another worlds Ringabel in the game, and that his ability is identical to yours.

You win if you are one of the last 3 players alive.

It seems eclipse may ring a bell to another player in this game.

This can't be! King Dedede, the greatest penguin of all times, your idol, has died! You can't believe it, how could something like this ha-- hey, what's that over there right next to his corpse? When nobody is looking, you pick up a paper with the title Discharge. It may not be the most ethical thing to do, but you decide that you must avenge Dedede's death and take the book with you.

Dear Discharge,

be6PcMS.png

You are King Dedede, the greatest penguin in the world.

During Night 1, you may choose to ##Fake own death to appear to have died in order to inspire Piplups everywhere. You will then revive on Night 3. While dead, you may still send your Waddle Dee army to perform kills. Kills will succeed on you as normal, but only if people decide to target your dead body. Your full role PM with not flip with this fake death, instead only your alias and character name will.

Foolish SB, didn't you know wise mentor figures never survive?

We're not in California anymore, as Earthquake is dead.

Dear Earthquake,

4kgMavl.jpg

You are Toshiki Kai, a protagonist of the Cardfight! anime and manga.

Thanks to power of the heart of the cards (wait wrong game), you will gain an extra BPV at the start of each night, including Night 1.

Additionally, you only use the strongest monster in your deck to attack, so your attacks cannot be stopped or redirected by anything other than BPVs. You also strike so hard and fast that the target of your kills won't know what hit them, making them unable to do anything if they die.

Finally, since you are such a loner, no one knows anything about you, so any info roles will target you as though your only role ability was "Thanks to your wide array of supporting monsters, you have an extra BPV." and that your wincon was "You win if you are one of the last 3 players alive."

You are so devoted to children's card games that you dont care if the earth and humanity are destroyed in your quest to be the best. As a result, you only win if you are the last player standing, and all other players will be prevented from winning until you die.

It seems Kaoz's loner nature had made him quite a few enemies.

Last up is Naimel.

Dear Naimel,

XlChJXS.png

You are Meulion Leijon, a troll from Homestuck.

Since your are deaf and thus arent aware of how loud you are talking, anyone who targets you with an info role will not be able to get their result over the sound of you talking.

Additionally, you may choose to ##Mewl at ALIAS. ALIAS will confuse you for a cat, and be mesmerized by you, making him fail to complete his night actions.

Cats may have nine lives, but Mitsuki didn't.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in 24 hours at 3:30PM PDT (GMT-7).

Edited by Paperblade

eclipse is dead. ;-;

will to live, fading

somebody contact me and convince me I can still do good in the world

preferably not when I'm asleep or napping though, then I just feel guilty for missing you

BRB, correcting Paperblade about everything regarding Vanguard. :P:

[spoiler=Actual spoiler, read at your own risk]

I don't think it's too inaccurate really. It's based on his season 3 self obviously and at the end of the season he confirms that he was never actually affected by Link Joker - he only used it as a tool to surpass Aichi and Ren, reversing everyone else was his own decision.

[spoiler=Actual spoiler, read at your own risk]

I don't think it's too inaccurate really. It's based on his season 3 self obviously and at the end of the season he confirms that he was never actually affected by Link Joker - he only used it as a tool to surpass Aichi and Ren, reversing everyone else was his own decision.

He's wearing his school uniform in that picture, not his weird-black-and-red-shirt-thingy when he was running around with that Link Joker deck.

:P:

(sorry, couldn't resist~!)

Also, FYI, there's a spam bot going around on IRC so Rein has set the channel to +r, meaning you need a registered nick to enter. You can still "/query <NAME>" to talk to people if they're on, or use the SF PM system or Skype or AIM or whatever