Caster

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

mega man x6 is amazing it's just kinda broken

Best game ever. The most brutal thing you'll ever play. Like Skyrim with guns.

I actually have nothing good to recommend. Front Mission? I dunno.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Ninja Gaiden is hard as fuck though. Same reason I'm not recommending FFT; 10/10 game, kind of hard to get into if you don't have someone to help guide you through it (or an amazing LP in my case).

The only hard parts of FFT I remember are dorter trade city (first time), that one castle (with the duel and everything else), and finath river.

The only hard parts of FFT I remember are dorter trade city (first time), that one castle (with the duel and everything else), and finath river.

I don't think it's a hard game, just kind of hard to get into if you're not used to it? I dunno, I usually suck at Strategy RPG's when I'm not familiar with how they work.

define terrible amazing

there are different tiers of terrible amazing

"requires both screens, and extensive use of the buttons and touchscreen simultaneously"

Persona 4 golden has recently toppled my childhood favorite JRPG Chrono Trigger to second place. Do it! Plus a easy intro to SMT with the crossover on its way, even if not main series. Totally worth the vita for, but the original one on ps2 or ps3 shop.

For some old school games, the soul blazer series is hella fun, soul blazer, illusion of gaia, terranigma.

Edited by Professor Vasuda

Persona 4 golden has recently toppled my childhood favorite JRPG Chrono Trigger to second place. Do it! Plus a easy intro to SMT with the crossover on its way, even if not main series. Totally worth the vita for, but the original one on ps2 or ps3 shop.

For some old school games, the soul blazer series is hella fun, soul blazer, illusion of gaia, terranigma.

That's not a bad suggestion, but she's already played P4 and stuff.

I also second Terranigma, one of the best snes rpgs out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno if it is too late, but w/e

-Dragon Age Origins, if you haven't already

-Devil may cry 1-3 as Soledai already mentioned

-Ni no kuni (iirc there is a ds version of it)

-Heroes of might and magic (all except 6. This series is fantastic)

-Vampire : the masquerade

-Thief series

-the elder scrolls: morrowind

-Gothic series

In terms of taste I'm similar, as I avoid fps games for the most part and prefer rpg games over other genres.

If there is one fps I like it would be 's.t.a.l.k.e.r. shadow of chernobyl', I'd recommend this one only if you want to try one of the better games in the genre. The rest, while not all rpgs, are imo recommendable

Edited by Battora