Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is @ Refa's case.

There are quite a lot of people who flipped scum mentioned early on, so I don't see why this is damning? Maybe if I had been a major wagon for that day, yeah it'd be weird, but there was no reason for scum to focus on me over anyone else when I'm typically good at avoiding the lynch as town?

I don't get how my response to Mitsuki bothers you.

The RPing as Vhaltz thing was because of the use of meta.

I don't see how time I attacked Marth's Mitsuki suspicion was actually defending her either.

Your point on my Eli vote doesn't make any sense either, why would I gravitate towards bussing D1 when I only had 4 buddies? iirc the votals were still fairly tight there so it wasn't even a foregone conclusion or anything. I also said that I thought BBM's posts were getting better, or else I wouldn't have voted away from him so I don't see why that even matters?

I don't get why people thinking that bearclaw was tracked actually meant something. Elieson knew who bearclaw was going to target because they discussed it, so they could easily have tried to track+watch you because iirc you confirmed having an active role day 1, so that really doesn't mean anything.

If I was going to get PoE'd by not voting Jalmont, then how did the bearclaw lynch even get pushed through? It's pretty clear that bear was lynchable considering what happened yesterday. This point doesn't make any sense.

What Prims did in Conspiracy was different; he decided to go into the day and shoot someone almost instantly whilst I decided I would go through and read up on the people I was considering for the shot first. I could've easily done it as scum and bullshit a case on whoever I wanted to hit in like, 30 minutes and claim that I reread them overnight instead.

Why does me going into a hard push on Elieson right after I vigged what seems to have been the strongest scum role actually seem like it was a smart thing to do? I'm fairly sure that Shinori had a [very bad] wagon on him briefly during Day 2. Him not pushing me Day 2 is a lie, even if he didn't vote me outright, and I don't think the Shinori vote makes sense regardless of who his buddies are at this point.

I dropped you on Day 3 a bit because I decided I was going to cop you and didn't want to make it obvious that I had some kind of investigation if I was wrong and didn't want to draw the nightkill before I could out what I had, because I didn't realize that I could only recharge once at that point.

I'm fairly sure Poly literally said that he could protect someone at one point, so I don't see why I'm the only one who would pick up on that. And even if the fourth scum wasn't able to, eclipse was still in the game at that point iirc, just not posting. The mafia could've also had a rolecop report or used Mitsuki's N1 results to narrow down the doctor too.

I pushed bear as scum, not as cult, so it's not contradictory with what I've said earlier anyway?

OKAY SO THIS IS NOT GOOD TODAY COULD'VE BEEN KINGMAKER

Apparently, 4/1/2 with a non-recruiting cult WOULDN'T have been displayed as *YLO because there was no way the mafia/cult could've won following a mislynch yesterday. But going to 2/1/2 kingmaker was totally possible, and Weapons could've been recruited before last night.

Beli can't be cult, because he was hooked for yesterday and someone culted him.

oh huh

i guess he can't be scum either

unless he lied or something

##unvote, vote refa

sorry but I just don't think it's jalmont, or the hydra, so it's either you or beli

Apparently, 4/1/2 with a non-recruiting cult WOULDN'T have been displayed as *YLO because there was no way the mafia/cult could've won following a mislynch yesterday. But going to 2/1/2 kingmaker was totally possible, and Weapons could've been recruited before last night.

Yes, if cult couldn't recruit. However, considering noone visited Iris on N1, it's likely that cult does recruit on even nights.

I don't think even night recruiting is enough for the setup tbh, and we're missing a recruit in that case. Cult don't lose their roles, but they don't have anything to get around the ridiculous number of cultproofs that are in the game either. If the CL fails to recruit on Night 2, what are they supposed to do, wait until Night 4 to have an attempt of recruiting, whilst hoping all the investigations and kills miss them? They can't even hook Jalmont, according to his claims, if by some miracle they managed to pull in Shinori.

I think it's worth noting that was the third time a previously inactive Bear came in at end of a day phase and was a deciding vote in a citizen lynch

okay so i guess attempting to go for the cult leader has just been a bad idea. skimming through everyone again for mafia leads me back to SB and i have no idea what to think.

refa - role makes no sense to have in conjunction with mitsuki and he has some protown interactions with scum. i can see the role fitting as a CL but iirc he used it on back to back nights and the amount of cultists coincides with the idea of being a limited night recruiter. doesnt mean it would have to be every other night but definitely somehow limited. could see as CL but not mafia but was cleared of being cult by jalmont.

psych - doing a lot of laying down random votes, kind of like hes overeager to start a wagon. claim could definitely come from mafia or cult, as he is effectively unrecruitable either way. but as mafia he would be making a guess that there is a cult while as cult leader he would be outing that there is a cult which he wouldnt want to do. could see as either really, with mafia being slightly more likely.

jalmont - proto was def playing town. jalmont has a town role. his role claim could come from a CL but i dont think he would have wanted to out iris so early if that was the case, especially since the amount of cult was so low.

SB - idk what else to say about SB. role claims makes zero sense to me, but overall his game doesnt mesh with him being mafia. didnt have any protown interactions with scum but has also done some things that wouldnt make sense as mafia. voting bear because he thought he was mafia is iffy because we ruled that out since he was hooked.

so again, im stuck between SB and psych

##Vote Psych

oh and someone mentioned the cats not doing anything made me a vanilla. thats not true. i have an unlimited day action in which i send people pictures of cats. its an action. its voluntary. i can do it whenever i want however many times i want.

10502444_10202630929869559_1603381769054

So I guess what SB said was true. Not sure if he'd out this as mafia/CL, hmmmmm...Well, either way, there's 1CL and 1 Mafia left.

Also considering Weapons was culted at least by yesterday, here's what I got from his interactions (which I guess could have been fabricated, but did he really assume that he was going to die probably not):

-He sheeped the Beli vote at the beginning of the day and put him at L-2, and then when I said he couldn't have performed the NK he votechanged to SB/kirsche (without even thinking that Beli could be the CL). Doesn't really make sense for Beli to be CL by this interaction unless he was really ballsy, I guess.

-Then he voted SB/kirsche but he unvoted them soon after which is kind of weird? I dunno.

-Also he'd been sheeping following Psych the entire day but then voted him (at a point where Psych couldn't be lynched) which feels kind of weird.

-The only person he didn't vote was jalmont (and me I guess but I'm clear).

...If cult attempts to cults mafia sure, but they'd probably just cult me lol (just seems like the best play to make in that situation).

User        Mafia  Cult
Belisarius 
jalmont     X      X
kirsche/SB
Psych              X
Refa

Updated reads/thoughts.

-Beli's interactions with mafia make it clear to me that he's not that. Also while he could technically be CL (and has an easy to prove fake), interactions with cult and his role not really being a very good fakeclaim (I mean people would get suspicious of someone with a practically useless role later on in the game) make me inclined to believe that he's not CL either. Also just on a personal level, but I don't think he'd be culting Iris and Weapons of all people.

-jalmont's role can still be mafia (I can see why they'd need to have a role that looks for cult), but it definitely can't be CL because it would PoE him way too quickly and even if Iris was lynchproof, outing her as cult is not really a good strategy (only scenario I can think of this happening is if Iris wanted him to bus her because she was super busy which is plausible I guess)

-kirsche/SB's response to me is actually legit (too lazy to respond to it, sorry) and I feel good about him not being mafia (if he somehow is then gg master fool I guess). Also that being said, if I die tonight then he's probably not scum (because who'd NK someone who's townreading you). I can see the logical progression there

-Psych I can see being CL due to the choice of recruitments and bad interactions with Weapons (it's hard to get interactions off of Iris when she barely did anything lol). Also while his claimed character makes sense for being cultproof, it's just too...obvious. Kind of like when SB was Batman in the game where cult was League of Shadows, I dunno.

i think we win (or at least have a very good shot)

psych is cult meaning barring unforeseen bullshit hydra or beli is last mafia - i'm very paranoid about whether my results are accurate but i can't see a scenario where it's wrong

psych flips cult, mafia nk has to be me and then it's beli vs hydra which imo i think belisarius has been more consistent but considering both have iffy claims it's basically a toss up, so i guess that's refa's call

##vote psych

Don't see why jalmont would lie about this as CL considering he'd be NK'd faster than you can say "I'm not Cult Leader, honest!", so I am 100% willing to take him at his word. However, I don't want to fuck things up royally with a quickhammer so yeah.

So tempted to hammer but I really really won't. Also if jalmont is mafia, I guess he could be lying? It'd be kind of a clever gambit, but I'm still inclined to believe him.

i think we win (or at least have a very good shot)

psych is cult meaning barring unforeseen bullshit hydra or beli is last mafia - i'm very paranoid about whether my results are accurate but i can't see a scenario where it's wrong

psych flips cult, mafia nk has to be me and then it's beli vs hydra which imo i think belisarius has been more consistent but considering both have iffy claims it's basically a toss up, so i guess that's refa's call

##vote psych

and when I don't flip cult, the town loses

If we believe in Jalmont, there's no point NOT hammering tbh. I'm kind of wary about rushing this because CL!Jalmont would probably try this if he had a BPV?

I'm also trying to figure out how cult or scum could win if we no lynched by tomorrow (1/1/1 isn't a win yet), which makes me think cult CAN recruit tonight.