Fateborn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BWAHAHAHAHA

>Leaving Reddit to die with the crashing plane

lel

Seeing as how Bane kills Dr. Pavel later in the movie...

inawarminister 2 days ago

CRASHING THIS INDUSTRY
WITH NO SURVIVORS
2ND VIDEO GAMES CRASH, BROUGHT TO YOU BY HEAD MOD OF /V/! 

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

I went ahead and made a topic in the general board here. I thought it was probably better to have considering the title of this topic is still "I'm sure no one cares" and maybe some others would want to talk about it.

Not to steal the thunder or anything, silly and funny videos can probably still be posted here, rite.

Edited by Tryhard

'cause this topic suddenly cropped up in General, and I'd like to figure out WHY it deserves two threads. I can sort of see the reason, but I want to be sure of it.

. . .I'm still trying to figure out why this is important.

I thought it was important enough to be in General, considering it was to do with corruption in gaming journalism and that FFtF probably isn't the best place for it which is why I made the topic in General. That and the title isn't exactly descriptive. Edited by Tryhard

Eh. I think stuff like the ISIS is WAY more important, but since it's a legit topic. . .I'll let it go. Seriously, message the mods if you have a question.

It's funny that you mention ISIS, because there was one guy in particular that "has more respect for ISIS than anti-Quinn people". Then again, this was also the guy that supposedly broke peoples privacy by posting their information despite their desire to remain anonymous. Yeah, I accept that there are issues that are way more important.

I'll try to remember to check in future.

Edited by Tryhard

I don't see the problem. IThe other topic is not posted in the 'Serious Discussion' sub. It's just in the General board. Where topics like "Why did you choose that as your avatar?" or "Happiest/Best Dreams?" exist. I don't know why you'd bring ISIS of all things. Compared to ISIS, those topics not serious enough to be discussed so they too should be locked, right? Right? The other topic was made because it seemed to fit more in the General board and has a more comprehensive opening post detailing the debacle to help those who don't know the details. If two topics is unnecessary then just lock one of them up (preferably this one since that one has the better opening post), state this while closing it and move on. Why bring up ISIS?

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

While I don't really care that you brought it up, I agree you should maybe lock this one - perhaps check if Fateborn cares first. (if he's/she's around)

Edited by Tryhard