Pokémon: The Eeveelution Fan Club

Eeveelutions  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more like 90% of Pokemon names that aren't legendaries don't have a terribly large amount of effort put into them and are usually puns, in ALL languages. I do think that the english eeveeloution names turned out pretty nicely though what with the "eon" tag thing holding them together. Speaking as a Latin studier I'm also fond of Umbreon's name since it's nice when they delve out of plain english for stuff.

I'm still that gigantic weeb who likes to have a female Umbreon named Tsuki though.

I used to kind of dislike Sylveon's design because of the eyes, but the fanart of it with actual pupils and stuff makes me appreciate the design more.

Edited by Irysa

Flareon is my favorite, followed closely by Sylveon and Leafeon. :3

How I rank the Eeveelutions from best to worst (design-wise really):

1. Flareon

2. Sylveon

3. Leafeon

4. Umbreon

5. Glaceon

6. Vaporeon

7. Jolteon

8. Espeon

Sorry, but I never understood why Espeon was so popular. It looks really bland to me and it also looks cat-like. Never liked cats much. Or Psychic types.

I love Flareon because it's a cute fluffy Fire type! <3 Sylveon is just plain CUTE and I really dig the Fairy type. :D

Also, the lack of love for Leafeon disappoints me. :(

Edited by Anacybele

You don't get it because your opinions differ is all there is to it, imo~

As far as I've seen, people seem to like Espeon both/either based on appearance and competitive use.

I'd say Espeon's my second favourite~! (And I'm the one who judges on appearance)

Edited by Freohr Datia

True, but I still don't get it. lol

I'm glad Flareon has gotten better competitively though. It used to be bad because it lacked good physical Fire type moves and such. But now it has weapons like Flare Blitz!

Well if it helps you understand better, I love Espeon for how feminine and dainty and elegant they look (all qualities that I tend to like ^o^ I'm such a girl). I also do quite like cats! =o For many people the cat-like appearance would be a plus, rather than the minus that it is for you. Despite the simple appearance they still look quite adorable and pretty. And ahhhhhh the lovely lavender colour~

And... I have no issues with any types, really, so being psychic doesn't affect my opinion at all

The competitive use doesn't make much a difference to me, but I do at least appreciate that it can be pretty useful in battle~! And I always love using the more fast pokemon ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

True, but I still don't get it. lol

I'm glad Flareon has gotten better competitively though. It used to be bad because it lacked good physical Fire type moves and such. But now it has weapons like Flare Blitz!

Flare Blitz does not help, it's still NU because it can't handle the recoil.

Flareon is my favorite, followed closely by Sylveon and Leafeon. :3

How I rank the Eeveelutions from best to worst (design-wise really):

1. Flareon

2. Sylveon

3. Leafeon

4. Umbreon

5. Glaceon

6. Vaporeon

7. Jolteon

8. Espeon

Sorry, but I never understood why Espeon was so popular. It looks really bland to me and it also looks cat-like. Never liked cats much. Or Psychic types.

I love Flareon because it's a cute fluffy Fire type! <3 Sylveon is just plain CUTE and I really dig the Fairy type. :D

Also, the lack of love for Leafeon disappoints me. :(

Espeon's cute to me and all, but it's real seal of approval is its amazing movepool as far as Eeveelutions go. Shadow Ball and either Signal Beam or Dazzling Gleam are great coverage for it. Most Eeveelutions lack this boon.

Glaceon's mid tier placement on your list upsets me, but that's mainly because I find Glaceon to be the cutest.

I'm sad Umbreon doesn't get Crunch or the physical attack and speed to make use out of it as a "Swift Attacker" role.

I mean I would have thought it was that with how Pokemon Colosseum was setup, with an Espeon as a partner to your Umbreon for your starters.

...Then again, reality and what I want is different.

I haven't ever been in the competitive scene.

I'm a filthy casual.

Me

Yeah, but we're like the only two people out of how many voters. xP

Glaceon's mid tier placement on your list upsets me, but that's mainly because I find Glaceon to be the cutest.

Eh, we seem to pretty much always have vastly different opinions, so I'm not surprised that that still holds true here. I do like Glaceon though, don't get me wrong. The only Eeveelution I genuinely don't like is Espeon.

Yeah, but we're like the only two people out of how many voters. xP

Eh, we seem to pretty much always have vastly different opinions, so I'm not surprised that that still holds true here. I do like Glaceon though, don't get me wrong. The only Eeveelution I genuinely don't like is Espeon.

I genuinely love all of them (the only Pokémon in my top 11 that are not related to Eevee are Scizor and Volcarona).

That's exactly what I meant. I am SAD because of that.

Curse + Payback practically does the same thing but better, since it buffs her defensive too! I mean, you can definitely make low atk actually feel somewhat relevant via boosts, but 65 isn't anywhere near swift, and movepools won't save it.