• Ashera
    • FE11 Medeus
    • FE12 Medeus
    • Grima

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Idoun, but I really like her as a character. She's a pushover, but story-wise she's kind of supposed to be. Sooooo... Fire Dragon. It was just boring to me.

Out of the ones I've played through to the end (4, 7-10), I like the circumstances wrt Julius and I had fun beating him,

but he's kinda not the most fun thing ever IMO

Bear with me because I haven't played FE6, but Idoun seems too easy. Apparently she has less HP than Jaun, and she can't even attack from 2 range.

I like her as a character though, and Shaman in the Dark is gr9, but I definitely say her.

All the dragons in the GBA-series and Grima are easy and boring. Though I haven't faced Idoun yet, so I cannot vote.

(Berserk) Ashnard can also be beaten easily in one turn with wrath/resolve, but at least the atmosphere in this battle is great.

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

Do procs even matter with the chapter 21 secret shop.

Idoun's the worst, though Veld and the Fire Dragon really aren't far behind.

Then again Veld is only an influential member of the Lopt Church rather than being the head of it and the Fire Dragon was greatly weakened by Ninian.

the fire dragon literally comes out of nowhere just to get shit on by eliwood and co

(although it's still trumped by "hey im veld i have literally no story importance other than to turn evayle to stone")

idk about other people and my experience should definitely not be the norm since my first impression of the game was on lunatic but i found hard mode in general to be pathetic

lunatic grima was kind of an anticlimax; i just blitzed him for fun and profit and ORKOd him the same way one would do it in HM

i mean like, the only noticeable difference in blitzing HM!Grima and blitzing LM!Grima is that you're a fair bit more reliant on dual strikes (which is part of the stat gating) to ORKO him, but if you're getting stat-gated meaningfully then i question how you got to grima in the first place

Yeah Grima is pathetic but if you mess up or get unlucky at least he and his allies can kill you. Idoun just gets wrecked no matter what.

Ice Sage has told me before that Veld is extremely pathetic too but I havent played it.

Veld. No super special legendary weapons needed or whatever (unless you wanna Forseti his ass) and he's just some dude who can turn people to stone. I suppose reversing that is something that needs a special item but you can wreck the guy before he even tries with like base Ced/Galzus or something so it doesn't even matter

[spoiler=And by that I mean Galzus can CAPTURE (or fight at half stats) the guy]

Edited by The Batter

Veld. No super special legendary weapons needed or whatever (unless you wanna Forseti his ass) and he's just some dude who can turn people to stone. I suppose reversing that is something that needs a special item but you can wreck the guy before he even tries with like base Ced/Galzus or something so it doesn't even matter

All of this plus the fact that there are other midbosses in the same chapter that are more of a threat.