Subspace Emissary: Special Forces

Not Changed by VASM :(

Oh my, you guys are funny sometimes, you put me in awkward positions <_<. Stop being hostile TLS. Shuuda didn't do anything wrong, he is just stating an opinion, and trying to help you. Good authors accept and appreciate criticism. Shuuda hasn't flamed you, or trolled you, nor has he broken any rule, I advise you just look at the criticism given and learn from it. Maybe your next work will be better than this(Hard to do) If you do.

1. I acknowledged his criticism and then I pointed out the fact that my fic was almost over(Making it hard to change), and that if he wanted to continue the debate about script form he could make another topic!

2. I actually plan to write my next work prose form, so he should stop whineing and let me finish my (Awesome) fanfic!!!!!

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good TLS but personally I feel like I'm playing Subspace Emissary again. And after this mentally retarted kid butchered it for me, I just don't want to go that way again.

Also Shuuda, everyone rights script because that's been the precident since day one. There are very few non script writers. I think either Kiryn or me, Most likely Kiryn started not using script

I do not wish to be offensive however; is there a reason why this is written as a script and not in prose? Sorry, but script formats are a very bad way to write a story. You see, scripts are not written to be read by the audience, but for the actors in a play/film/etc, the audience get most out of it by seeing it being performed, just reading the script is boring and lack vital descriptions (Which I see little to none of in this story) which the audience would get by seeing it on stage.

Just wondering if there is a reason for this?

shut it newbie

script pwns