Fire Emblem Awakening Love (Lucina Alts)

ToastyYlissean

Anybody else think that Fire Emblem Awakening got a HUGE reference in the form of the Lucina alts? I mean, seriously. Cherche, Cordellia, Tiki, Lissa, Tharja, Sumia, and my waifu, Nowi, are ALL alternates. (Or at least that's what the alts are supposed to look like.)

I personally think the Sumia and Tiki ones look like the actual characters.

Were there any alts you wanted to see on Lucina? (Remember, FEMALES ONLY) Post them in this thread, I would love to see what you guys had to say OuO (I also included a picture of all the alts with this post, if you don't want to see them, DON'T OPEN IT)

post-12167-0-47427900-1411094602_thumb.png

It seems that those ladies were chosen as alts since they are first generation characters that either hold some significance to the story (for the case of Lissa and Sumia [sort of]) or to the fandom (for the rest of the ladies since they scored high on the Japanese popularity polls).

I would have rather had some other FE ladies as alts tbh

Like Eirika, Celica, Micaiah, Lyn...

Y'know, actual Lords instead of the waifu brigade?

I mean, it's not like we didn't get trophies of most of her alts anyways ~o3o~

If it did have to be alts based on Awakening ladies from the first gen, I would've preferred more of her mothers be represented. No Sully, no Maribelle? Bit odd, there. I'm pretty pleased with the alts regardless, though I favor the Sumia alt. The Cordelia one too, maybe.

I like the references as random as they are, sadly no Maribelle pallet so she was blonde and I could finally complete my future Trunks reference. But aw well I like the Tiki one quite a bit. Sadly no Say'ri :(

No Sully, no Maribelle? Bit odd, there. I'm pretty pleased with the alts regardless, though I favor the Sumia alt. The Cordelia one too, maybe.

Maybe it's because Sully had red hair, and they had someone else to cover that for Lucina. And their colors (of armor) are generally the same.

I think that thing that gave Cordelia the upperhand was her place in popularity polls. Top 2 of Gen 1 females, and that's pretty good. But the thing that's weird is that Chrom can actually marry Sully...

With Maribelle, I think it's the same case as Cordelia, except with Lissa. However, to a lesser extent, because Maribelle wears pink. But Lissa IS the first female in Awakening, AND Chrom's sister, so maybe a nod at Lissa would be good.

I think that thing that gave Cordelia the upperhand was her place in popularity polls. Top 2 of Gen 1 females, and that's pretty good. But the thing that's weird is that Chrom can actually marry Sully...

Or one can view it as the reverse of this.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130119152540/fireemblem/images/b/bc/Tiamo1.jpg

Teehee.

I thik if I were to pick alts for Lucina, they would be Micaiah, Eirika, Celica, Sully, Sumia, Maribelle, and Olivia.

The lady lords that don't already have a trophy (which is why no Lyn), and all her potential mothers sans F!Robin and the Maiden

That way there would at least be a nod to the other lady lords and alts for her actual mothers instead of characters that already have trophies. We'd lose Nowi and... Cherce I think? But gain 6 characters that otherwise don't get anything

Lucina looks WEIRD with green hair. 8U That said, she looks gorgeous with red hair. gg Cordelia, this is how it could have been.

I'd have loved to see alts of Eirika or Micaiah for Lucina. Silver hair would look okay on Lucina.