If you could create your own Skill...

Demigami

Suicide-Allows a unit to attack themselves.

I'm just imagining GBA Berserkers getting a crit. Swinging the axe in the air, catching it, swinging it in front of them, and then dying.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auto Vulurnery-When HP is below 25%, unit will automatically use a vulnerary.

Wow, with all the auto potions around in RPGs why have I never thought of this? It'd be a great skill that might actually convince me to use healing items.

Critical Critical-Allows unit to get a critical hit when landing a critical hit.

Dance attack-Dancing now damages the unit who is danced on.

How would you handle units with a 100% crit rate? Would it just be an automatic OHKO? I can see that getting slightly OP, especially when it's possible to get a maximum crit rate of 178 (basically guaranteed crit against everything except S.Apo's Invincisorc and certain Streetpass builds).

How would you handle units with a 100% crit rate? Would it just be an automatic OHKO? I can see that getting slightly OP, especially when it's possible to get a maximum crit rate of 178 (basically guaranteed crit against everything except S.Apo's Invincisorc and certain Streetpass builds).

Simple, with the DLC Skill Hoplonguard.gifHoplon Guard! Only $3!.....

Actual answer: You probably can't.

Melee Tome-1 range magic attacks do 1.5 times more damage.

b-b-b-b-b-broke.

Critical Critical-Allows unit to get a critical hit when landing a critical hit.

Dance attack-Dancing now damages the unit who is danced on.

That could be neat, unless you mean that the people who Olivia dances on get hurt.

Simple, with the DLC Skill Hoplonguard.gifHoplon Guard! Only $3!.....

Actual answer: You probably can't.

By "handle", I meant "stop the game from softlocking due to an infinite loop", not beat in-game. There are no enemies in the game even remotely close to 100 crit though (the closest is Apo's Wrath Trickster with a Killing Edge, iirc), it'll never be too much of an issue there.

Armor Breaker- All sword attacks gain the Armorslayer effect.

Dancing Blade- Can strike up to five times, with half damage, with varying effects with each strike. Kind of a better version of Astra. (Exclusive to Lucina, SpotPass Marths, and DLC Marth). Based off of Smash Bros.

Dragonskin Minus- Negates Counter and Lethality, but doesn't half damage. A weaker version of Dragonskin exclusive to Robin.

Power over Luck- The user always has a 0% chance of getting a critical hit, but damage is increased.

Medicine Pouch- Allows the user to use the command, Heal, which recovers 20 health, similar to the Use command for Exalted Falchion.

Strategize-Gives the user a command called regroup, which alllows for the user to go back to the preparations screen. All units stay where they were before and the player units lose a turn. Can only be used once every chapter.

[insert name here]-Doubles the effects of terrain.

Potato peeler(Lonqu only)-Adds +3 Skill +3 Power

There will only be one critical hit after the initial one.

Reverse Recruitment-Allows player unit to join the enemy and become an enemy.

Edited by Rabbattack

Impenetrable Armor: (Command Skill) Makes unit invincible to incoming damage when used, but automatically drops unit's currently equipped weapon. If hit by a physical weapon (sword, lance, or axe), the weapon used against them automatically breaks. Can only be used once during each chapter.

All-Breaker: Hit and Avoid +50 against all weapon types.

Bravery/Berserk Rush (whichever name fits better): Halves your Defense and Resistance but doubles your Strength and Speed when in critical HP

Change Astra's activation rate to User's Speed stat%

Dual Weapon: You attack with two weapons, doubling the amount of times you attack but you also use up both weapons (i.e. you use two Killing Edges together and both weapon's durability will decrease (Swordmaster only skill, because they have two swords on their map sprites, also Say'ri's support with male Avatar)

Critical+ skills from Radiant Dawn should return for obvious reasons.

All-Breaker: Hit and Avoid +50 against all weapon types.

Bravery/Berserk Rush (whichever name fits better): Halves your Defense and Resistance but doubles your Strength and Speed when in critical HP

Change Astra's activation rate to User's Speed stat%

Dual Weapon: You attack with two weapons, doubling the amount of times you attack but you also use up both weapons (i.e. you use two Killing Edges together and both weapon's durability will decrease (Swordmaster only skill, because they have two swords on their map sprites, also Say'ri's support with male Avatar)

Critical+ skills from Radiant Dawn should return for obvious reasons.

Well that's broken beyond all belief.

All-breaker breaks all weapon types... including the game. GETTIT. NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I couldn't resist the pun.

XD

And yeah, I know, it's broken. But so is that Dual weapon thingy. I just wrote the first thing that came to my mind. I mean, Luna+ and Hawkeye combo is broken as hell, too, right?

P.S. shadowofchaos: I saw your Fire Emblem videos on Youtube and I must say: you, sir, are a comedy genius. I still laugh my butt off at Chrom's Engrish. And I also want to thank you for translating the Japanese crit lines of all the parent and child characters in that other video. I always wondered what they said and now I know (I don't have a Youtube account, so I thought I'd give my two cents here. Sorry)

Makeshift Javelin-All Lances are now 1-2 range. Decreased hit.

Makeshift Handaxe-All Axes are now 1-2 range. Decreased hit.

Throwing Knives-All swords are now 1-2 range. Decreased hit.

Book basher-All tomes can now be used to directly attack the enemy, like a 1 range sword, lance, or axe, but does half the damage. Hit always stays at 100 and critical is raised by 5.

Grimas Blood(Robin only)-All stats are increased by 10, Evade, hit, and hit are increased by 30, and all weapons become 1-3 range, 5 Hp is restored every player, enemy, and allied turn. Unlocked in a DLC chapter where Chrom and the Shepards visit an outrealm where Robin is taken over by Grima, but the Shepards manage to turn revert him back. Can only be in certain chapters. Such chapters are ones where no reward is given but XP, support, and event tiles.

Locktouch+-All chests within 1-5 spaces will be unlocked.

Defense+2+-Defense is increased by 3.

Outdoor Indoor fighter-Outdoor and Indoor fighter combined.