You're waifus are garbage compared to mine.

ToastyYlissean

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it'd probably help a little if you don't make like 10 (dumb) necroposts in one dayFFtF is a privilege that you should not abuse, some people have been warned/suspended/banned for abusing it

I didn't know what necroposting was, I've only ever been to two other forum sites about smash and animal crossing. Besides, it's not against the rules, but I'll stop anyways. If I overdo it with 27 threads from last year I might screw myself over.

how the fuck do you make a serious post about waifus

I was explaining why I liked certain characters. How dare swear on holy waifu sacred grounds.

I didn't know what necroposting was, I've only ever been to two other forum sites about smash and animal crossing. Besides, it's not against the rules, but I'll stop anyways. If I overdo it with 27 threads from last year I might screw myself over.

@bold that's why I specified that you shouldn't abuse the privilege

Well, if you actually read the rules and saw "necropost" and didn't know what it meant the sensible thing to do would have been to look it up so you know you won't do any rule-breaking~ If you didn't read the rules and didn't come across the word "necropost" before, well you should go read the rules mate =b

I'm glad you're stopping, at least~ That's less trouble at least.

The most considerate way to be is to not continuously go searching through old threads just to revive them, revive them sparingly and for a good reason

Edited by Freohr Datia

@bold that's why I specified that you shouldn't abuse the privilegeWell, if you actually read the rules and saw "necropost" and didn't know what it meant the sensible thing to do would have been to look it up so you know you won't do any rule-breaking~ If you didn't read the rules and didn't come across the word "necropost" before, well you should go read the rules mate =bI'm glad you're stopping, at least~ That's less trouble at least.The most considerate way to be is to not continuously go searching through old threads just to revive them, revive them sparingly and for a good reason

Like "Official Shrek 2014 thread."

Shrek will live on forever. He is one of my top husbandos. I true follower of waifuism never abandons his waifu/husbando.

Rabbatack the way you survive in FFtF and indeed all of SF is to never take anything seriously

like if someone disagrees with you respond by calling them a big fat baby and then post a picture of a big fat baby and say it's them

I've finally claimed a sensei amd senpai on this site. Time to go for Domo and Kouhai.

Pretty sure there's only like, 5 kouhais you can have on this site

including me

but tbh I already have a sempai, sooo haha no

Edited by Anguis

this is maybe the first true thing you have ever said

Ahem somebody (I think Nightmare?) said that to him before so that would make it the *second true thing he has ever said

Edited by Freohr Datia

Pretty sure there's only like, 5 kouhais you can have on this site

including me

but tbh I already have a sempai, sooo haha no

If I'm 15 you can't be my kouhai because you're 19. You've made a mistake.

I'm one of them :D

Be my kouhai pls. If no then please refer me to one of the eligible kouhais one thia site.

If I'm 15 you can't be my kouhai because you're 19. You've made a mistake.Be my kouhai pls. If no then please refer me to one of the eligible kouhais one thia site.

[spoiler=LIFE SPOILERZ]

You don't know my true age; I'm not even female. SO YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE HUEHUEHUEHUE I WINNN

[spoiler=LIFE SPOILERZ]

You don't know my true age; I'm not even female. SO YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE HUEHUEHUEHUE I WINNN

That's what I would do too. I change my gender in the profile every so often. You just gave me the greatest idea, I'll do the same thing with my age.