Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will play once I get out of school to play with Corrin/Bayo patch. We are gonna have fun with this. Free for all, Doubles, 1v1. See you soon

Edited by Radiance

I'm going to want to play too after I buy Corrin! This will definitely be fun. :D

Hopefully I can finish the packing I have to do quickly. We're moving back into our newly renovated house in a couple days and we want to move some stuff there that we won't need for the rest of the week.

Actually, I might have to as well. Turns out it won't be available here until the fucking evening, and not are thunderstorms expected here (meaning there's a chance of a power outage), but I can't stay up late because I work in the morning. And obviously, it would probably take a ridiculous amount of time to even download because of all the people who will be trying to download. Nintendo really needs more traffic-friendly servers.

I can't believe I'll probably have to wait again. Evening is NOT the fucking afternoon. Thanks for lying, NoA.

I'm just really upset here...

And you have to rub it in why?

Don't feel bad about it. PST has California, and California sucks :D

Still beats Japan, who have to wait an entire extra day to get it. Your work and sleep schedule is one thing but they have it too!