Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm doing with Rosalina. But your Pit is really good!

I like her, a lot. But I really suck with her, so I'm trying to force myself to use her xD. It's working... a bit. I just can't seem to stop Luma from dying! Whenever he gets knocked off the stage, he never replies, so I just sit there alone.

Luma isn't programmed to respond to Luma Shot if he's falling off the stage.

From one Rosalina player to another, know that Luma's death isn't anywhere close to as crippling as people portray it to be once you get the hang of Rosalina. What makes the character tough is that it's pretty much two characters in one. The first character is Rosalina and Luma, which focuses on spacing Luma the correct distance away to form something like a barrier that your opponent has to get through to get to Rosalina. This is when you pelt them with starbits and use Luma's attacks to play a game of keep away. The second character is solo Rosalina, which transforms the character into an "in your face" character, who is all about going into the opponent's space and nailing them with her aerials and tilts. Getting to know the character requires thinking of solo Rosalina (Sololina?) as an actual viable character (which she definitely is), and not some kind of burden.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's why I didn't go to Fox throughout the matches--need to up my Pit game. I need to start doing the same with Villager some time soon

To be blunt, fuck your Pit. Trying to fight it is like using a pickaxe to pull teeth. Annoying and painful.

To be blunt, fuck your Pit. Trying to fight it is like using a pickaxe to pull teeth. Annoying and painful.

I can't tell.

That sounds like a compliment.

Also this just in: Tempest is bullshit.

I feel like this when I'm fighting my mate's Little Mac. Damn, that shit's annoying. Hopefully my Pit makes him pull out his teeth using a pickaxe

Had a blast with Tsunami, kingddd, ayanami and special appearance by Quint & Sunwoo. ddd and I spent about an hour+ just playing characters we never used before/used very rarely

Rosaluma

omg I totally made this a thing

Had a blast with Tsunami, kingddd, ayanami and special appearance by Quint & Sunwoo. ddd and I spent about an hour+ just playing characters we never used before/used very rarely

That dedede vs ganondorf was sooo slow i can taste it. Oh god we can't use any heavyweights.

It was honestly more fun playing with characters I hardly ever used. Also that match with Pikachu and Luigi man. I was so close that last stock heh.

Yeah! GGs though. Sorry about the random smash balls haha. Was trying to do some of those final smash challenges and forgot to turn them off.

Sorry about the lag, my internet is bad on a good day. Fun to fight though! I was shocked by villager's tree thing. How do you make those saplings grow lol

Edited by theVOID

Yeah! GGs though. Sorry about the random smash balls haha. Was trying to do some of those final smash challenges as forgot to turn them off.

Sorry about the lag, my internet is bad on a good day. Fun to fight though! I was shocked by villager's tree thing. How do you make those saplings grow lol

'Tis all right. I'm just glad you suicided alongside me when I got the final smash. Nice sportsmanship! And Villager's down special works in three stages: planting the sapling, watering it, then chopping it down

For reference, the Final Smash challenges can be done in Training. Just enter training as [Pac-Man or whoever], produce a Smash Ball, pop it (they're easier to pop in Training), use it, and then quit training.

Boom, Challenge Complete.

You'll need to wait until the animation for the Final Smash is finished though. I quit mid-PacMan gobble, and didn't get the challenge complete.

Edited by Sara.

I just bought a Wii U. My Nintendo Network ID on it is the same as my username here (ClevelandSteve), so you can add me to the list. I'll add everyone here probably a few days before the Wii U game releases, but if anyone wants to add me before that that's fine.

Why didn't you just wait for the bundle that consists of a Wii U, Smash Wii U, a GC controller, and a GC controller adapter? I'm pretty sure I heard that this was going to be a thing in the US.

Why didn't you just wait for the bundle that consists of a Wii U, Smash Wii U, a GC controller, and a GC controller adapter? I'm pretty sure I heard that this was going to be a thing in the US.

Well, I already have enough Gamecube controllers. I just need SSB4 and the adapter. And Mario Kart 8 interested me too (even though I haven't played a Mario Kart game since Double Dash and am pretty rusty) so I got that bundle.

Putting up a room now~ I'll go Teams if we get enough players C:

Hi! Does anyone want to play now?

The more the merrier btw. I'm especially interested in teams.

Keep an eye out for my teams rooms, Void. I'll be hosting them pretty much every evening except Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Hey Gemma if you're still hosting that room I'm open for a few games

Yeah, come on in~

ahhh, I didn't even add you yet, my bad. >_<

should be all set to go now

Edited by Gemma

i'd like to ask to be temporarily removed from this list

possibly permanently, depending on how quickly I cool off

Er...I admit I'm curious about why you're asking this, but if that's what you want, I'll do so.

EDIT: Actually, it turns out that I never added you to the OP at all... I apologize. >_<

Edited by Anacybele