Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought i'd let people know that technically the time limit for round 1 winner bracket and losers bracket games ends in two hours. I'm not gonna decide to DQ anyone or anything because its not my tournament, but the time limits were set out for a reason, it really shouldn't have been too hard to set up a date to play your first opponent, the bracket has been up for almost a week. SO

yelloSuBmarine vs. bluwyvern4/kisara

Kiseki vs. NecromancerDuck

Zukonima vs. FuuriCapri

AlphaZer0 vs. Mr_Iggy_Koopa

Anacybele vs. Comet7

Monado_Boy vs. FrostyFireMage

Zuko said he PM'd his opponent and won't be back for another 9 hours, and the last game on the list has massive timezone issues (although it could have been done yesterday but they decided to put it off sooooo)

Techincally Raven's round 1 losers game is due as well, but he still doesn't have an opponent so it's not his fault at all. I know doofina wanted things to be pretty strict on time limits, but games three hours apart at this time is hard to maintain with people all around the world with timezones that aren't friendly to afternoon in North America so maybe it should be revisited for future tournaments?

Edited by General Horace

I'm hoping that my opponent will be set before I wake up tomorrow (11-12 hours from now). But I'm not expecting them to fight within the next 3 hours since Khao's probably still sleeping.

I hope people realise that they shouldn't put things off the way they did, because it has a chain reaction on following rounds, in both winner's and loser's brackets.

I just thought i'd let people know that technically the time limit for round 1 winner bracket and losers bracket games ends in two hours. I'm not gonna decide to DQ anyone or anything because its not my tournament, but the time limits were set out for a reason, it really shouldn't have been too hard to set up a date to play your first opponent, the bracket has been up for almost a week. SO

yelloSuBmarine vs. bluwyvern4/kisara

Kiseki vs. NecromancerDuck

Zukonima vs. FuuriCapri

AlphaZer0 vs. Mr_Iggy_Koopa

Anacybele vs. Comet7

Monado_Boy vs. FrostyFireMage

Zuko said he PM'd his opponent and won't be back for another 9 hours, and the last game on the list has massive timezone issues (although it could have been done yesterday but they decided to put it off sooooo)

Techincally Raven's round 1 losers game is due as well, but he still doesn't have an opponent so it's not his fault at all. I know doofina wanted things to be pretty strict on time limits, but games three hours apart at this time is hard to maintain with people all around the world with timezones that aren't friendly to afternoon in North America so maybe it should be revisited for future tournaments?

Yeah, we had a chance Yesterday but KwehKweh wanted to wait for today, so it's not like I could've forced the match and it would have been rude to attempt to do so. (I also thought I would be getting up earlier, but late night stuff happened and I ended up missing him by like 30 minutes)

No due dates until tomorrow, but speaking of matches would you like to have ours now?

Let's wait until tomorrow.

Edited by Shulk

Lost 2-0. Both close matches. Kicking myself for screwing up my recovery in the first match after taking the first stock.

Yeah you should of had that 2nd game too. I always look for the shiek bair stage spike. Rosalina is hard to fight against that is for sure.