Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

I won vs Jave 2-0

GGs your Doc was great. Your Lucina is also pretty good but I think you use Dancing Blade a little too much.

Yeah, good games. You play a pretty good Ike yourself.

And yeah, I need to polish things with Lucina.

Also, I really appreciate waiting for me in the first match. Bad doorbell timing AGAIN.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first time using custom specials myself, lol. It's no use practicing with them in single player because of the modes that don't let you use them and the simple fact that you're against computers, and they can't be used in For Glory against other human players.

This is my first time using custom specials myself, lol. It's no use practicing with them in single player because of the modes that don't let you use them and the simple fact that you're against computers, and they can't be used in For Glory against other human players.

Not to mention that CPUs will use your banned equipment that you normally use in Smash Run.

I'm already waiting impatiently for my next match, whenever that will be.

I'm house-sitting right now, so I'm on a different internet than usual. I did some For Glory matches before fighting Kiseki and there were no problems, so I thought it would be fine. Our set ended up lagging a good deal, but I thought it might have just been the specific connection. However, I've been trying to do more online matches and I'm constantly lagging like hell before outright disconnecting. I don't know what the problem is, but hopefully it will go away, and if it doesn't, sorry in advance to anyone I fight if we get a lot of lag, because it's probably from my end.

What stages are available again

Smashing Live! Tournament

Stage List

- Battlefield

- Final Destination

- Rainbow Road

- Jungle Japes

- Yoshi's Island

- Brinstar

- Corneria

- Prism Tower

- Mute City

- Arena Ferox

- Reset Bomb Forest

- Tortimer's Island

- Tomodachi Life

Deadlines:

October 18

11AM PST/ 2PM EST: Tournament Begins

2PM PST / 5PM EST: Round 1 Ends (Winners and Losers)

5PM PST / 8PM EST: Round 2 Ends (Winners and Losers)

8PM PST / 11PM EST: Round 3 Ends (Winners and Losers)

October 19

2PM PST / 5PM EST: Round 4 Ends (Winners and Losers)

5PM PST / 8PM EST: Semifinals Ends (Winners and Losers)

8PM PST / 11PM EST: Finals Ends (Winners and Losers) - Champion is crowned!

I'm surprised Yoshi's Island isn't on there, myself. But hey, I'm not the one who made the rules

Also, your opponent asked for you in the Skype chat a few minutes ago. I'm guessing he's ready for the match

Edited by Dusk Hunt Dodge

I'm surprised Yoshi's Island isn't on there, myself. But hey, I'm not the one who made the rules

Also, your opponent asked for you in the Skype chat a few minutes ago. I'm guessing he's ready for the match

Yoshi's Island is on there. You just missed it.

Sry internet at my house died because a Suddenlink pole got hit nearby, and 3G is sorta lame in my home. Plus, it's bubble bath time for my darling daughter dearest~

When sudden link works again ill let ya know. Usually isn't that long, and no fatalities tay!