Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

I'll sign up seeing as I main Luigi. That is, if I don't have to have a Challonge account.

If you give me your FC I think I can add you anyway

Also, personally, I use Smash Balls a lot... but, seeing as most people don't(?) want them in, I'll change it to no items.

Also, on second thought about the FCs: seeing as they are all mostly here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/125w2p_guvgl83RMhYzJSmn44UBrZzvINIprV4xUYLoM/edit#gid=652483313

just make sure they're there. If not ill bother Elie or someone to put it in

Edited by Kisara

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I don't mind Smash Balls. They make the match go by much faster. The only problem I have with it is that the very presence of one promotes stalling and turns the entire match into chaotic capture the flag.

When and where do we sign up to the original 12 and draft tournaments? I'd like in.

Edit: I've signed up for the Original 12 (http://challonge.com/SFOriginal12#)

We can pick any of the original 12, I assume? Having 12 people and not 16 in a tournament is a bit weird, so I'm under the impression we're each only allowed to use one of the original 12 characters each (with nobody using the same character)? I hope I'm wrong.

Edit 2: Yep I'm wrong. We can use any of the original 12 characters. Yay.

Edited by Raven

When and where do we sign up to the original 12 and draft tournaments? I'd like in.

Edit: I've signed up for the Original 12 (http://challonge.com/SFOriginal12#)

We can pick any of the original 12, I assume? Having 12 people and not 16 in a tournament is a bit weird, so I'm under the impression we're each only allowed to use one of the original 12 characters each (with nobody using the same character)? I hope I'm wrong.

you are wrong, just like ~lots of people~ it seems to be a common mistake

(this is not '1 for each character,' you have free choice over your character in the original 12)

also

~I miiiiiight not be able to edit the challonge and all, so if someone could offer themselves as a back up just in case, that'd be cool

you can add me as admin if you want

also also

Stages: Can be Omega or Normal form.

Paper Mario

Jungle Japes

Gerudo Valley

Brinstar

Yoshi's Island

Dream Land

Corneria

Prism Tower

Mushroomy Kingdom

Mute City

Magicant

Unova Pokemon League

Battlefield

I would personally prefer if you had a mechanism for like

"can't choose more than one Ω form (including final destination) per set"

but that's just me

edit: also also also is there a reason the tourney is single elimination?

Edited by Euklyd

Why no Arena Ferox ;.; 4 stock 5 mins is also pretty crazy.

I want to join but there's no "join" option and the tournament is telling me it's for 10 players? Also it says that finals/semi-finals must be finished by oct 19th ._.

Edited by #HBC kirsche

I can't seem to join the tournament on the Challonge--are there no more spaces left? If there is and something's gone wrong, I'd be happy to join this tournament. I'll post my FC if required. Considering there's two blank spaces left, I imagine there is, but...

Edited by Dusk Hunt Dodge

Also, personally, I use Smash Balls a lot... but, seeing as most people don't(?) want them in, I'll change it to no items.

Hey man, it's your tournament, so don't feel pressured to change rules if you really and truly want it to be that way. Most of us probably just want to make sure that you know what the standard tournament set is at least.

Also, damn. Tournament created last night at 11 PM, filled up before I even wake up. Stupid totally unnecessary but forced upon internet curfew >>;

Also, damn. Tournament created last night at 11 PM, filled up before I even wake up. Stupid totally unnecessary but forced upon internet curfew >>;

thank god now I might pull 2nd place after PKL

Edited by Sara.

I can handle one of the Ravens, and I'm about on par with the other Raven, so it'll be a thrilling match I hope.

I actually owe FEBro a beating, so I'm planning on training hard for this one.

you'll have to get past FEBro and Raven first :P

You forgot someone ]:

That's the spirit! I'll be happy to help you train

You forgot someone ]:

That's the spirit! I'll be happy to help you train

e3efe07b5039a52ca8ca8eafa056b9db.png

Not facing you in this one DustDoge :( I owe you from last time.

But, I have a critical weakness that i literally suck against and need the help badly, so I owe it to you!

I'll give you a game, should I manage to reach you.

If you pull past Grabbro, I'll want nothing but your best.

You forgot someone ]:

[spoiler=pic]UxswA58.png

I also don't see you anywhere in the bracket ><;

I can handle one of the Ravens, and I'm about on par with the other Raven, so it'll be a thrilling match I hope.

oh okay then :p

I'll give you a game, should I manage to reach you.

goodluck

I was just referring to in general, guys :L

Haha that's the spirit Elie, if you train hard enough, you might be able to be on par with Dusk, John and me. I totally love a good battle if you don't know ;).

"might"

ouch

I have full confidence in Elie that he will soon be smashing many bros soon enough!

Oh my gosh guys I am so sorry for this weekend. ;_;

My laptop died Friday night. Took it into the repair shop this morning and I'll hopefully hear back about it by the end of the week. Right now I'm using a computer at school.

Major thanks to Horace and Euk for managing this behemoth without me. You both seriously rock.

My laptop died Friday night. Took it into the repair shop this morning and I'll hopefully hear back about it by the end of the week. Right now I'm using a computer at school.

See, this is what you get for camping as Doof & Luma

So with Red Fox not using Rosaluma I may possibly maybe somehow stand a chance at getting past the first round

Then Kiseki and I could have our rematch, and that would be really close

if I by some nonexistent chance beat both of them, then I lose and it's over

Welp gotta go work on Mario/Yoshi