riariadne

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, you didn't answer how much he knew (answer percentagewise if you would prefer)

From my conversations with him, he knew my character lol. Also going to get some associative reads off of him when I have more time.

Gah, NOC is annoying, now I actually have to post in the thread >_>

I don't know if I can quote results but the result is that the target knows that <SNIP> is part of FOXHOUND. It was snipped by Reinfleche but I can already guess who it is.

I don't understand the Mistuki logic for voting Refa. Mitsuki, can you clarify your reasoning?

Euklyd, are you voting me because you kept bugging me on Skype while I was in class and then you were offline when I finally got back?

It seems that the US Government shot BBM who used his kill on Prims. This implies that the two Mafia groups likely kill on alternating nights, unless a Roleblocked/Doctor was involved.

I want to vote for Walrein based on Rapier's report but I want to hear what SB has to say first. How could you possibly know that a Ninja was involved?

also, Refa, this is the behind the back thing I mentioned, so we do have the twins as twins and we can lynch Proto the moment one of them falls since he is the only one who knows

so, moving on, who is next on the line?

also, Xinnidy, did you find anything?

Edit: I thought I should place this in here than post about it later,

Xinnidy, what do you think of Euklyd (rolewise)?

also, remember the first read you had and I said I would look into it today, the case has been resolved as town, will explain when OC again if alive.

EDIT2: I guess it doesn't matter all that much, but still, is Walrein telling the truth about the item?

Edited by Blitz

I figured that Euklyd got a guilty on you or something to that effect.

It seems that the US Government shot BBM who used his kill on Prims. This implies that the two Mafia groups likely kill on alternating nights, unless a Roleblocked/Doctor was involved.

I want to vote for Walrein based on Rapier's report but I want to hear what SB has to say first. How could you possibly know that a Ninja was involved?

If you believe there are alternating kills, then why would you vote Walrein based on Rapier's report (because with alternating kills, it's not telling)?

I figured that Euklyd got a guilty on you or something to that effect.

I thought you said he didn't have an investigative role?

also, Proto should answer Refa's question

Euklyd, are you voting me because you kept bugging me on Skype while I was in class and then you were offline when I finally got back?

absolutely not

I said "proof"

what you described is what you would call "subjective fluff"

this is not that

I said "proof" and I mean "proof" as in "real objective proof that proves you - Proto - are scum"

read as: there's something in your role PM that might make me think that you're scum

what do you think it is?

for example:

- if you were a ninja (aka: almost always scum) you might want to claim that

- or if you're scum you might want to claim miller (or scum, if you really wanted to)

- or if you got a result like "redirected to Prims" you might want to claim that

- etc

Gah, sorry, I was confused. I was writing that post for about an hour (internet issues) and got the info all mixed up. I forgot that it was Prims that Walrein visited, not BBM.

Either way, I still want to know how SB could have learned of a Ninja's existence.

Euklyd, could you present your definitive proof of me being scum first? Or was that only a nudge for me to talk?

I said "proof"

what you described is what you would call "subjective fluff"

this is not that

I said "proof" and I mean "proof" as in "real objective proof that proves you - Proto - are scum"

G5McCdC.gif

Euklyd, could you present your definitive proof of me being scum first? Or was that only a nudge for me to talk?

no.

I am literally asking for you to incriminate yourself.

If you don't have anything that might possibly lead me to say
"I got <X night result> regarding Proto, he must be scum"

then say that

(and then we lynch you when I claim my result)

8]

I am gonna comeonline after I take a break playing cards downstairs cause clearly, this is going nowhere and if this doesn't get resolved soon, I am not gonna explain the stuff everyone is confused about (funfact, this includes the scumfactions)

Euklyd, if there's something in my role PM that sounds scummy, I don't know what it is. I reread it again just to make sure. I'm not a Miller, so you can't be an Alignment Cop. Are you implying that you're a Role/Flavor/Name Cop that found something odd in my role PM?

Euklyd, if there's something in my role PM that sounds scummy, I don't know what it is. I reread it again just to make sure. I'm not a Miller, so you can't be an Alignment Cop. Are you implying that you're a Role/Flavor/Name Cop that found something odd in my role PM?

are you sure?

there are implications that go along with roles and items

"which faction would benefit from [being a <role>/ having a <item>]"

for example: ascetic can be a town role but it benefits scum and hinders town, so when there's a townie ascetic, it is generally claimed at the beginning of the game

another example: eclipse was a town ninja in a relatively recent game and she claimed it at the beginning because a rolecop investigating her would have seen it and said "wow eclipse is a ninja she must be scum"

also there are more things to PMs and actions and results and whatnot than just roles and flavors and names and items

you might want to consider thinking outside the box

j/s :):

for the record I am definitely fishing here

if Proto has multiple things to be worried about he should probably claim them all so I don't ask him "well I didn't know you were a strongman, thanks for mentioning that, but I do know that you visited BBM; why didn't you claim that?"

for example
(those may or may not be actual results)

if I claimed my result now we wouldn't get the other stuff

I thought you said he didn't have an investigative role?

also, Proto should answer Refa's question

I'm pretty sure I also told you that he didn't fully claim.

I am gonna comeonline after I take a break playing cards downstairs cause clearly, this is going nowhere and if this doesn't get resolved soon, I am not gonna explain the stuff everyone is confused about (funfact, this includes the scumfactions)

if you see a problem with my approach, say it

I have definite logic to my actions, if there's something wrong with them tell me

making threats like that is not going to help the town

I'm pretty sure I also told you that he didn't fully claim.

this is the case

I basically just flavorclaimed

mostly to assist me in making jokes I wanted to make

also I am going to go help my dad with recording transactions; I hope to see a response by the time I get back in like an hour or so

:):

I already claimed to somebody back when it was OC and I'd rather keep my claim away from the public thread.

you claimed to your scumbuddy didn't you

really though I'm not asking you to claim like, ~doctor~

I'm asking you to claim things that are scummy.

I'm going to spill it anyways, sooooo

actually who did you claim to?

if they can confirm that there is good reason for you to keep scummy aspects of your role hidden, then that's probably something that might be able to help you :V