sooooooooooooooooo

someonewhodied

Oh yeah, since it's proven that skills are hackable, we can also possibly see a hacked Anna vs. Apotheosis Anna fight!

She still gets wrecked because you need to rally the CRAP out of her and one of her slots takes Limit Breaker.

But theoretically, yes. We can have an even match, basically.

She still gets wrecked because you need to rally the CRAP out of her and one of her slots takes Limit Breaker.

But theoretically, yes. We can have an even match, basically.

Right, along with other stuff like Tonics, a possible partner (who can have Dual Support+, Aggressor and Dual Strike+ hacked in to be part of the skillset along with Limit Break and a relevant -faire skill or All Stats +2 in case of Tiki being her partner) with whom Anna has an A or S support with and perhaps dance support.

Oh the Logbook thing just reminded me of this: we can have Smash Robin in Fire Emblem Awakening since he/she can have Shadowgift hacked in!

Edited by Roflolxp54

And because of the Powersave cheats, inheritance has become irrelevant outside of class options and stat cap mods. Pity that this is only possible with the physical copy.

Edited by Roflolxp54

And because of the Powersave cheats, inheritance has become irrelevant outside of class options and stat cap mods. Pity that this is only possible with the physical copy.

If you have a Powersave, that is.

Hey SoC, can you get hackforges with that? Or Priam's infinite Ragnell?

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

This is a weird question, but can you tell me how much Grima's Truth sells for? 0 Gold, I'm guessing?

Also, I'm mildly jealous, but I'm still awaiting the day the game can be datamined (after New 3DS comes out... right? Right?), rather than relying on Powersaves's chosen cheats.

Edited by VincentASM

I'm more curious if only Grima can equip/use Expiration, or if it might happen to be glitched in some way that allows other units/classes to use it (similar to Stone in FE8).

I'm more curious if only Grima can equip/use Expiration, or if it might happen to be glitched in some way that allows other units/classes to use it (similar to Stone in FE8).

Aha, I'm interested too.

For reference, Expiration has its own weapon type (breath), like the Revenant/Entombed's Claw type.

Hey SoC, can you get hackforges with that? Or Priam's infinite Ragnell?

Only the latter.

This is a weird question, but can you tell me how much Grima's Truth sells for? 0 Gold, I'm guessing?

Also, I'm mildly jealous, but I'm still awaiting the day the game can be datamined (after New 3DS comes out... right? Right?), rather than relying on Powersaves's chosen cheats.

0 Gold.

MashoGimleSell.png

We can't really see because it's not an included item.

0 Gold.

Thanks!

Oh, one more thing: where it its position in the full list of tomes? Currently I've listed it after Mire, but who knows where it belongs...

I'd PM you, but I figured other people might want to know.

Thanks!

Oh, one more thing: where it its position in the full list of tomes? Currently I've listed it after Mire, but who knows where it belongs...

I'd PM you, but I figured other people might want to know.

MashoGimleTomePosition.png

Before Mire, after Goetia.

Yo.

Streetpass is just like the logbook.

No Enemy only skills for you.

tumblr_ncsoglvR1Q1rmzb08o1_500.jpg

For reference, this was the original team:

tumblr_ncsp2rg5yq1rmzb08o1_1280.png

Does hit rate +10 count as an enemy skill for this purpose? Also, does anything odd happen to grima's truth?

Edited by sirmola