Tell me what it's like to play SSB4 on an original 3DS.

Raven

Do you all of a sudden enjoy picking on my posts? Seriously, you're starting to act like SOC.

Yes, I have an agenda against you and will pick apart every post you make.

Wow, Ana, calm down. I saw something that looked incorrect and came in to correct it. If you think I only do this for your posts, or that you're special in some way, you're sorely mistaken.

Seriously, you're starting to act like SOC.

Excuse me, what did I do in this thread to you? I stay away from your drama now.

If you think I have some sort of agenda towards you, please rethink your impressions of me.

I was only nitpicking you in certain threads because you frequent the same places with a very high opinion of your own tastes and experiences.

Edit: Especially when you used to post giving people "advice" on Lunatic mode.

Edited by shadowofchaos

You people are boring, maybe they should release a new 3DS to fix that!

I've tried Smash on a 3DS XL, and I could see a few stages that the zoom might be a problem on a regular one. I'd see how it goes personally, the chances are that it's going to be fine for the most part.

Excuse me, what did I do in this thread to you? I stay away from your drama now.

If you think I have some sort of agenda towards you, please rethink your impressions of me.

I was only nitpicking you in certain threads because you frequent the same places with a very high opinion of your own tastes and experiences.

:facepalm: Obviously I was talking about what you did in the past.

I'm playing Smash Bros. on an original 3DS I've never yet had any hand cramp...

Wow, same here. And I really don't get what people mean by "smaller screen", because the experience as a whole feels exactly the same to me regardless of the console.

I'm also getting the impression that there won't be much of a competitive 3DS community until the New 3DS hits shelves.

Any more non-smash related posts in my topic will get assfucked with a report in future. Take it to PMs or stop replying to each other because I'm not interested. Cheers.

On topic (kinda) I was expecting the game to be delivered today, but yeah that didn't happen. Tomorrow should be a definite I hope.

I'm not too worried about the smaller screen and cramps though. I did manage to play Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy on it on a successful degree. Smash is technically more intense, but at least on Smash there's no need to reach for the d-pad unless I want to taunt (I'd imagine?).

I'm not too worried about the smaller screen and cramps though. I did manage to play Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy on it on a successful degree. Smash is technically more intense, but at least on Smash there's no need to reach for the d-pad unless I want to taunt (I'd imagine?).

Yeah, you don't need the D-Pad unless you want to taunt. And there's generally enough time between death and respawn to comfortable do that.

I think all of you are crazy and just are into the game too much just like how people are having issues breaking their 3ds control sticks.

Indeed. Smashing responsibly is a big deal. We should make some PSAs, Rey.

Now, I'm no optometrist, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't make sense. The screen is close to your face, so you're not looking at anything "far away" as far as your eyes and brain can tell. If anything, near-sightedness is what should help here.

As for the topic question: it's not really a problem in most cases, but can be a minor issue when things get stretched out on the bigger stages.

Hai, ridiculously near-sighted speaking. This is actually one of the reasons why i can play this game on this format so easily. Its because the screen is closer to my face that the images on it register better than if i were playing Melee on my tv. Its weird as all hell. I also play with 3D on full blast. (but i do that with every game on my 3DS)

The only time things get wonky in terms of my vision, is with four players and things are getting a bit cray in matches. But thats...also like, 90% of the fun of matches. To say nothing of hilarious input lag online.

I am sad that they didn't take the opportunity to get me to throw money at them for the New 3DS if they removed the region locking.

But they are luring me by dangling handheld Xenoblade right in front of my dome and im freaking out with this internal dilemma. Do i want to drop clams on a New 3DS? Ugh..that feel. #firstworldissues

Topic: I have a launch model. My hands are fine and the game runs fine and my control stick is also fine. Funny story: Last night, i had a dream my control stick broke and i freaked out. And then i woke up and was all "oh right...dream..." I guess its my brain telling me to use the Jump button more than tap-jumping. Cuz if anything is gonna bust up my control stick, its the tap jumping. Sometimes, my pinky finger will "fall asleep" so to speak when playing, but thats more to do with how i position myself, hands and everything when im using the 3DS. (cuz that occurs when i play other games for a certain period of time)