Super Smash Bros. Personality Test

Generic General

Some of these are serious, and some are just a big joke xD.

How can I be social and not social? What if I main Peach AND Zelda? What if I'm a GIRL? Looking up there dresses was the LEAST of my priorities xD.

At least I can rely on Ness for having a serious tag. Seems legit, that box describes well! Where'd you find this?

EDIT: And my Zelda actually did come from Project M (but I still have to adjust back to helplessness from Din's Fire in the air).

Edited by Carter

How can I be social and not social? What if I main Peach AND Zelda? What if I'm a GIRL? Looking up there dresses was the LEAST of my priorities xD.

At least I can rely on Ness for having a serious tag. Seems legit, that box describes well! Where'd you find this?

EDIT: And my Zelda actually did come from Project M (but I still have to adjust back to helplessness from Din's Fire in the air).

On a Facebook page. Although I do agree some of these are just joking around xP

How can I be social and not social? What if I main Peach AND Zelda? Looking up there dresses was the LEAST of my priorities xD.

I am in the same exact boat

Btw where's Yoshi

He's so game-breaking that a description wasn't needed for him.

That first sentence for Kirby's description isn't true for me. The rest of it is. The question mark/random description fits me just as well.

Either I'm blind or super tired, but I don't see Yoshi on there, and he's one of my mains, so

Looking at my other two mains, the bowser one is not me at all, and the Greninja one is more or less exactly me

The Dedede one also fits me pretty well, and he's one of my seconds

The ZSS description scares me and I'm nowhere near tryhard enough for Robin's.

Also know someone who fits Rosalina's description to a T. It's terrifying.

I can confirm that the Captain Falcon one is completely true, I blast the F-Zero GX soundtrack whenever I play him, tryharding makes me increase the volume to the maximum so my neighbors hate me

(I also play a lot of Anna color Robin and... oh dear)

No, I chose Falco because I kept running off the stage as Fox. ;/

It looks like the theme for mine is "will most likely screw around". And I am fine with that!

The Ike description's got me down to a tee.

- Level-headed

- Roy veteran

- Mained Ike in Brawl

- Patient

- Humble in defeat and victory

- Good times

Yesz.

i guess playing pit does make me like shotas in shorts

and r.o.b. is bloody thirsty

Ness has the best description of all, and I forgot to read Wario's. I don't have Smash 4 yet, but that Rosalina description is just what

Neither Ike's description or Luigi's is me at all. Well, maybe I am a bit of an underdog sometimes, and I DID prefer Roy over Marth in Melee. But I hardly played Melee and Roy being cut in Brawl wasn't the reason I picked up Ike (my brother was, and then later playing Ike's games made me fall in love with him and make him a main).

And I take defeat kind of hard if it happens really often...