Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like how Zyth has been deliberately vague about his Poly case. Instead of telling everyone else to read Poly's posts, why don't you just outright explain your cases to us.

Different people interpret the same posts and sentences differently too so asking us to read the same posts does not mean that we will understand your point.

If you want us to not lynch you and lynch Poly instead, you need to give us reasons for it rather than keeping all your reasons and thoughts to yourself. We are not you and will not be able to grasp the same things as you do.

Also, hi, we're from the same country.

since someone (thx Prims) actually answered me wrt my full claim, may as well go for it.

I'm Buckethead, Miller/2x Rolerestrictor. I have no control over the restrictions placed on my target's role.

targeted Mancer last night since he was still pinging me after I read the thread again.

I don't like how Zyth has been deliberately vague about his Poly case. Instead of telling everyone else to read Poly's posts, why don't you just outright explain your cases to us.

Different people interpret the same posts and sentences differently too so asking us to read the same posts does not mean that we will understand your point.

If you want us to not lynch you and lynch Poly instead, you need to give us reasons for it rather than keeping all your reasons and thoughts to yourself. We are not you and will not be able to grasp the same things as you do.

Also, hi, we're from the same country.

I do not need your votes. I am a double voter. I called out to Larsa Omega and Gorf because they might be able to see what I did. Apart from them I need only one vote.

Also, you just realised.

since someone (thx Prims) actually answered me wrt my full claim, may as well go for it.

I'm Buckethead, Miller/2x Rolerestrictor. I have no control over the restrictions placed on my target's role.

targeted Mancer last night since he was still pinging me after I read the thread again.

@Mancer, can you confirm?

Nice strawman. I have reads, just not a lot. And no, please read. There was a reason why I said "never mind". What are you doing?

fuck

youre town arent you?

Lets hear some of your reads please then.

yea the interaction between mancer and zyth up to this point reeeeally makes me lean toward mancer scum. why are you being this excruciatingly insistent or is it just in your nature to not take to kindly to ambiguity? serious question.

What about poly too? Poly's been out of sight out of mind as well.

I think it's pretty safe to say me, you, omega, and prob sb are broing it up as obvtown right now. Refa in spirit of course.

b b but but but but what about me :c

Fact of the day: Larsa cannot read me at all!

I'm just trying to get you to stop and post your damn reasons, if pushing you further does it by god I'll do it. I was prepared to unvote when you asked, but wanted to see how you reacted to more pressure. (Not well, mind you.)

I knew Poly wouldn't hammer, Omega. Lol. I wanted to see what ole Zyth would do.

I'm just trying to get you to stop and post your damn reasons, if pushing you further does it by god I'll do it. I was prepared to unvote when you asked, but wanted to see how you reacted to more pressure. (Not well, mind you.)

I knew Poly wouldn't hammer, Omega. Lol. I wanted to see what ole Zyth would do.

When have I ever reacted well to pressure...? wtf?

I have no idea what to think now, barring an epiphany I'm probably just gonna sheep the #HBC votes unless it's on a strong townread or something.

do you guys think that scum having both a nerfing ability and a roleblocker is plausible? i can only think of like one previous game here that had something like this and it was scum so i'm p sure vhaltz is just being inventive

c/d = confirm / deny