Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

yea gorf mancer can be pretty anal-retentiveif you need to ask me this then youre evidently not reading my posts, funnily enoughbut at this point it'd just be policy because you're being needlessly unpleasant

What you're saying is basically "We should lynch this guy because he's getting mad that he's gonna be lynched for no reason!"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you're trying to make this personal. If you want to do it that way, fine by me. I will get personal too.

No one is getting personal. Please don't bring drama into a game that is already so emotionally intense.

mancer your play is so mechanical it hurts.

that being said zyth you are NOT hands down the play for the Day, and have every reason to substantiate your reads BECAUSE youre probz town and BECAUSE youre not in a reasonable position to play so ambiguously. you dont have much leeway since your slot has such little substance in the first place. just... give a little. it can absolutely save your hide.

oh n what do you think of my stance on poly wrt your interaction with em when he came into the game unread? i think my post is maybe a page or so back.

what was poly being overly defensive about? i can understand you thinking he was distancing randa but tbh the stance he took, if i remember right, is exactly the same stance everyone took in that situation: randa was playing like a tard and was mad detached. what makes his stance on randa unique?

mancer your play is so mechanical it hurts.

that being said zyth you are NOT hands down the play for the Day, and have every reason to substantiate your reads BECAUSE youre probz town and BECAUSE youre not in a reasonable position to play so ambiguously. you dont have much leeway since your slot has such little substance in the first place. just... give a little. it can absolutely save your hide.

oh n what do you think of my stance on poly wrt your interaction with em when he came into the game unread? i think my post is maybe a page or so back.

Prove it to me. My motivation to play is at an all time low. My questions were to help better my reads and Mancer was being a dick and trying to scum read me for it. Wtf is this? I replaced into an inactive slot that people were shouting to lynch for no reason despite my being active. Can guarantee last scum is on here. I have also stated why Poly is scum but apparently people don't read my posts so I wonder why I even bother with this shit.

what was poly being overly defensive about? i can understand you thinking he was distancing randa but tbh the stance he took, if i remember right, is exactly the same stance everyone took in that situation: randa was playing like a tard and was mad detached. what makes his stance on randa unique?

He basically had a scum lean on Randa but was unsure on how to approach the slot. He was being overly defensive to Larsa saying the miller claim could be a scum gambit.

##Vote: Zyth

NGL I'm not scumreading Zyth right now but also do not want to play with him and think he is detracting from the game.

Done posting until tomorrow, the high quantities of spam+rage are killing my interest.

So much one liners, so much lack of content, so much spam, so much nothing. I tried to read but it's such a pain, you and Mancer should be canonized.

So much one liners, so much lack of content, so much spam, so much nothing. I tried to read but it's such a pain, you and Mancer should be canonized.

What content are you expecting from me? All you guys have been doing is shouting for my lynch. The fuck am I supposed to respond to that? Then there's Mancer cock blocking everything I try to do. The fuck is this shit?

NGL I'm not scumreading Zyth right now but also do not want to play with him and think he is detracting from the game.

Done posting until tomorrow, the high quantities of spam+rage are killing my interest.

You are not the only one in this world. You guys have been killing my interest since before I even entered the game. Fuck off. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Oh and before you continue saying I'm an unpleasant player, shut up. You haven't played a real game with me. How would YOU react if people are shouting for your lynch without reason upon your replacing in? You are simply biased against me.

Mafia is a social game. I'm irritated with you because raging at people like this and generating so many pages is white noise that makes the game difficult to play. Aside from being "unpleasant" is it outright anti-town. If you're town then you're hurting your alignment by demotivating other people. Furthermore, if you want to survive the day then you need to convince people to lynch outside of you, and angrily shouting at them definitely hasn't been working for you so far. You are the one at L-1; we are not obligated to make concessions to you. Gorf is 100% correct in this regard. Please at least consider taking a break and calming down and then writing a comprehensive post about Who We Should Be Lynching / Not Lynching And Why.

RE: the giant wagon on you from before you started posting: Psych had 1 post and it was not at all redeemable - meanwhile, dewound ignored Psych all of D1 despite being pressed for content, even though it would be very easy for him to push Psych. 2 scum were dead, so assuming the standard 3 scum, your slot could not generate any more interactions. Basically, this slot was going to be a fuck to read lategame if left alive, hence the wagon. Nothing was ever final, though, nobody hammered you before giving you a chance to attempt to redeem yourself.

You don't have to think you're scum, but you did, objectively, sub into a bad situation. This is not anyone's fault. Well, maybe Psych's but Psych is obviously above accountability luv u psych

I'm done for real now.

Please. I'm not the one shouting for my lynch without reason. You make it seem as if I want to get pissed off. Please do tell, how am I supposed to convince people of anything if nobody reads my posts and everything I try to do gets blocked? Generate more interactions? My slot isn't the only flat null and you're trying to lynch it when it's becoming active over slots like evilg. Does this make any sense to you? Me demotivating people isn't fine but you guys doing it to me is I guess. What logic is this? It is anti town for me to get mad but it isn't for you guys to be an ass? Sure thing.

How am I cock blocking everything you're doing? I'm just telling you your questions served absolutely nothing. Even after players have answered them, you just dropped the questions and answers you got for a seemingly random scum read on Poly. I don't even understand how you went from "Rapier is town" to voting Rapier, too.

Read what Prims said. You're subbing into a slot that is basically negative in terms of points and it's your job to gain points for the slot and not for us to give you a wide berth and chance just because your points are negative. Instead of expecting everyone to treat you as a fully active, townie player, try to prove that you are one with your actions. You are also being unnecessarily uncooperative, which is the main reason why many of us wants to lynch you.

Even Gorf has a hard time making you post reasons and I just read how he hsd to keep prodding you to elaborate on your points.

Mafia is a game of convincing others to vote for who you think is scum and you are convincing no one with your stoic act of "I don't need to explain myself or state my reasons.".

I am trying to solidify my reads and YOU are blocking every shit I try to do. Stop interacting with me and we will likely have no more problems. If you can't even do that, I'm just going to ignore you completely and I suggest you do the same.

I'm not blocking anything. I'm not stopping anyone from answering your questions. The only thing I'm doing is saying what I don't like about what you're doing.

@Vhaltz: Can we have votals? Not sure if Rapier's vote is a hammering vote.

First off, let me break this stupid wagon of mine. The only ones who actually have a scum read on me are Larsa and maybe Mancer I guess? Rapier is on mine because reasons and Prims just doesn't like me.

Larsa's scum read on me is completely paranoia; he read me wrong in a game not too long ago. I'm not too worried about him right now but he needs to open his eyes and stop tunneling me.

Mancer is scum reading me because I am "not doing anything" and I have "no reads", which is completely false, not to mention the fact that he's trying to stop me from doing anything whenever I try to do something.

Rapier's votes on me are very opportunistic but he honestly just reads as lazy.

Prims doesn't like me and wants me out of the game so whatever I guess.

As for who's scum?

Poly was being overly defensive in his interactions with Larsa early Day 1 and his suspicions of Randa while being unsure looked like distancing to me. But I could very well be reaching here so I concede.

EvilG is a complete null slot that hasn't done anything and I wonder WHY my slot got picked for a lynch over his.

Mancer has me confused the entire game. I just want to lynch him but the way dewound treated him has me thinking that he's almost assuredly town.

I feel that Omega has gotten too much of a pass this game. He is a strong player and I've had suspicions of him early on solely because he wasn't voting dewound, but again, this is likely entirely paranoia on my part as talking about the Randa/Gorf thing doesn't seem likely to come from scum. Look here if the game isn't over after all of Poly EvilG and myself are gone.

Lordy this x100000. This IS ALL anyone has wanted. We get the situation sucked to replace into, but you made it like 5x worse by overreacting and not producing promised content. Let alone taunting anyone who has voted you. Like what is that? If you're town, there is absolutely NO reason you should be freaking out. The only reason I can see a flipping out like that is replacing into a game that has all scum nailed prior to D2 lynch, and you're on the cutting board, otherwise, town is sitting pretty damn bangin'. We can afford 4 mis-lynches, and we're gucci. There are a LOT of obvtowns here, so odds of scum winning this game is like....very, very, very low. I'm not gonna say impossible, they could have some crazy role like KFC Double Down Scum Vigilante with a Semtex Grenade or some shit....no? Well im tryna keep things light.