Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We probably just lost our only protective role.

Also, focusing slightly on Encounter mafia right now too so forgive me.

Basically, I got some information about Gorf's role. Not going to share it right now since it impacts some other players as well.

##Vote: SB. cause you're the last person left.

Prior to rereading stuff I think it's you or Omega, who I'm pretty null on atm. Gorf is kind of there too but its more of a rolespec suspicion that I wouldn't put much stock into.

I don't have time to reread right now so yeah.

dude you cant just shit on the entire #hbc in one post n think yu can get away with it.

##make a man out of: yoloswag

it blows that i gotta say this but we cant have the double voter anywhere near lylo. if sb is scum (which by poe it looks like its gonna end up that way, eapecially if zyth flips town) then by all means im impressed with their play given the situation theyre in. i read back on their iso and their play STILL looks clean. the only other person who may possibly be scum in my book is rapier but even then i kinda doubt it. town just... plays like townies. its nice.

Prior to rereading stuff I think it's you or Omega, who I'm pretty null on atm. Gorf is kind of there too but its more of a rolespec suspicion that I wouldn't put much stock into.

I don't have time to reread right now so yeah.

nvm i got names mixed up and the rolespec suspicion applies to omega not gorf. it also kind of applies to zyth though so yeah.