Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prims, Mancer and Omega are cleared. Do NOT allow anyone to swing the lynch towards any of these people.

Why is Omega cleared? I can't understand 4/5 of what he says. I can't even read him.

So, SB claims he targetted Zyth last Night, but his action failed. I can see three alternatives: a) He's lying about his actions, b) Larsa did jailblock him (therefore, SB is town), c) Zyth is an ascetic (therefore, Zyth is scum and SB is town). In one of these SB is scum, in two of these SB is town. Therefore, I believe SB has more chances of being town than scum.

I'd rather lynch Zyth judging from his desesperation to stay alive and redirect the lynch toward EvilG to save his ass, and the fact that having a possible scum!Mayor near the end is far too dangerous. It's better to play safe, and we only have one scum left anyway. In the worst case scenario, we will have 4 town and 1 scum on D4, and we already have three players confirmed as town. I believe it'll be the last Day no matter what we do.

##Vote: Zyth

Why is Omega cleared? I can't understand 4/5 of what he says. I can't even read him.

dickbutt is a hard towntell. have you ever seen scum post a dickbutt gif in mafia? didnt think so

Also, this. /\

I'm even wondering if a massclaim would be good right now. We only have one scum left and we have a basic idea about mine, Prims, Mancer, Omega and Zyth's roles anyway.

Prims: I thought there were less people claimed than there actually were but my role hasn't actually done anything useful yet thanks to bad targeting I guess. Arguably me dying would be better for PoE anyway so eh.

My role is Colourblind Cop which Vhaltz stole off of BT :V. It's basically a cop except the reports you get aren't the alignments but just correspond to it. The result I got back from my N1 target was 'cool', so I'd know that anyone who got the same result as them would have the same alignment, and any other result would mean that the two players I scanned had different alignments.

My N1 target was Refa, hence why I didn't want to him janned at first because I would spend even longer figuring out my sanity. This is why I was inclined to think Randa's claim was bullshit anyway but was trying to keep it under the radar so I could at least get a report first, but that didn't happen because mafia sucks.

But uh yeah reads

TOWN

- SB
- Prims - obvious
- Mancer - he probably wasn't running a double bus with randa, so he's fine.
- Omega - if he was after towncred from bussing he probably wouldn't have jumped off of one scum wagon to another.
- Gorf - don't think that he would call for an evilg modkill considering he was prime lynchbait and scum would be scraping for every ml they can get. less clean than the other townie players but i still wouldn't lynch him + he read town to me day 1 anyway
- Rapier - thought he was town earlier, now not so sure? it feels kind of like he's just riding along on easy lynches rather than doing a lot of scumhunting. i think zyth is probably it but i guess this'd be where i'd look if he did flip town?
- Zyth - see previous posts + me thinking that vhaltz probably gave scum at least one role that's suited towards fakeclaiming? rolecop and roleblocker certainly weren't, so.
SCUM

I don't feel too confident in any right now, unfortunately

if I had to pick it'd be you, rapier, and zyth, in order of strongest to weakest

although Mancer suspected Randa D1 he wasn't actually on him for most of the day. so. eh. I think Rapier was intended as a counterwagon to dewound before the case fell apart.

Mancer was also weird in the quicktopic last night in that he asked me how many shots I had when there's really no reason for him to need to know

What fakeclaim...? I'm a real double voter. Didn't you say Rapier was town previously?

I literally said that the read changed in my post, so yes? You're obviously a mayor but it doesn't mean you're a town mayor and that's what I'm getting at there.

actually SB's claim means nothing - last scum would obviously be a godfather if he was telling the truth, which means scum is keeping SB alive.

Fuck this gay earth

Why mancer? Is it likely of him to bus both mates immediately? I highly doubt it. And why is Rapier town again?

Mancer did not actually bus both mates immediately.