Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

I'm not sure what to make of the role restrictor claim. dewound's role enabler requires some kind of voting and seems to work only in day 1 (?) or so that I don't think it's meant to counter a hypothetical town role restrictor in any way. Correct me if I am wrong.

I think one or two of Rapier, Gorf and Zyth is/are all that's left of the scum team right now. I'll be fine with a Zyth lynch because of how vague and unhelpful Zyth is, refusing to tell us any of his reasons (or non-Poly reads) at all despite reiterating the fact that he has reads and reasons. His questions serve nothing at this point in time. Despite being answered, they do not further any causes or help town in scum hunting.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zyth has no reasons and no reads (from what I can perceive, anyway). Feels like he's distancing himself from his reads and vote. Usually one brings up one's reasons to justify a vote but in hiding his reasons, I feel like Zyth can just step back from any hypothetical mislynches he may cause by just saying "my reasons were really weak anyway, meh".

This is so lazy.

@Larsa

Is this more toward scum or town lazy?

Why am I exclusively criticized for being lazy when everyone did the same thing? Also, what is wrong with the logic that I used?

Unvote. Because I feel it is not just to lynch someone who had the effort of reading 13 pages. I'll think of who I should vote later, I can't use logic on 01:20 AM.

I'm cool with that. your posts haven't had any content to read in all fairness, I don't get why it's so hard to just present this case you've got on Poly. Two words with blanket accusations does nothing, you need quotes, bold that shit, make it known and point it out. If you can't be troubled to do that,I I just don't get it.

I've just went to ISO you.

Here is a summary of your content: "Mancer, Rapier and Gorf are town. Poly is scum. Hint: Read Poly's ED1 posts."

No elaboration whatsover. Lots of one sentence filler and prod posts. That second post you made (the one with lots of questions) contained zero content despite being big. Content should be the reasons for finding someone scummy or town and not just stating what you think they are.

yea gorf mancer can be pretty anal-retentive

HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS ACTUALLY READ MY POSTS? OR TELL ME WHY I'M BEING LYNCHED WHEN THE SLOT WAS INACTIVE AND NOW THAT I'M BECOMING ACTIVE?

if you need to ask me this then youre evidently not reading my posts, funnily enough

but at this point it'd just be policy because you're being needlessly unpleasant

You have not. You just told us to read Poly's early day 1 posts. That's all the elaboration you gave. Now, I want you to tell me what you find scummy about those posts of his or you don't have a case on him and we'll just be content with lynching you.

##Vote: Zyth

NGL I'm not scumreading Zyth right now but also do not want to play with him and think he is detracting from the game.

Done posting until tomorrow, the high quantities of spam+rage are killing my interest.