Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's our play if he's going to be modkilled?

Zyth looks better now...but still needs to kick it up a notch. Personally, I don't think that slot should come near endgame, and I think that is easily agreed upon.

I want Prims to clear Mancer for me, or Mancer to confirm or deny whatever he was supposed to. That could be a turning point here, and I'm curious to see what is said. I may have missed it, and if I did I'm sorry but there was way to much useless stuff posted for me to see everything.

So, Zyth's only scumread is Poly, and his only reason to believe this is because he was defensive during the early parts of D1. Valid reason, but weak nevertheless. I don't want to lynch him after all the effort he brought up to stay alive, but since EvilG is going to be modkilled tonight, it'd be a waste of a lynch. What to do...

Why is Mancer scum, Gorf? I've never seen you bring up a case against him from what I read on your ISO.

yea paradoxically evilg's only a reasonable play if someone replaces into his slot.

rapier arent you the one that advocated going for reads even if theyre tangibly not strong? mancer is scum cuz of early play reasons that i cant remember and his overall mechanical ass play rubs me the wrong way. that being said i still stand by what i said when i said that his dewound (and likely randa) interactions are either strongly pulling toward em being scum or strongly pulling toward em being town.

im willing to think i can just be very wrong about my townpoly read and wonder what it is that takes rapier off the table in case we need to go back to em later in life. off memory his play is good and dewound's scum read on em DID read as a scummate going after an easy townie target, but outside of that his play hasnt had much impact.

fuck i REALLY dont want this to be flavorless 2.0

I had a theory about dewound's actions and I thought his attacks on the Mancer wagon were done with the purpose to save his scumbuddy by switching the Town's attention over to me, but it'd make no sense for Mancer to be scum and press Randa so much. The latter's scumflip makes me believe Mancer is town.

Yes I advocated going for weak reads... On early D1. We have more content to work on D2. I just found it strange that you never bothered to make a case against Mancer or press him. If you believe he is scum, why not pursue your read?

actually what the hell, zyth goes from having a huge blowup about being lynched for no reason (read: being a null-scummy slot) then tries to push evilG for the same reason. also for all he yelled about poly and AT poly now he's all "yeah my reasons might be kind of weak". the main difference between now and then is that the pressure on him has alleviated and i have to wonder if his dramatics were in part a desperation ploy for survival

there was also a select group of posts where i strongly got the impression he was about to try and push a bullshit case on me but he never followed up which was ?_?

feel like this lynch is the best again

That's what I've been feeling personally, but we also lose a ML if Evil is town and is modkilled. We still got time so lets iron this out as best we can before deciding, eh?

EvilG is a no go imho since he's gonna be modkilled. We can lose a day if he's town by him getting modkilled, or lose a day lynching him if he gets replaced, nah mean? Because either way we're losing a slot, which kind've equates to a day.

Anyways, what did Mancer do upon visiting you? I strongly believe that Randa did visit you, but if he did not, it would mean that Mancer visiting you could've been a kill action unless he had an effect on you that was noted or something, due to you knowing he visited you. I may have missed something, but I want to cover all of our basis before we act on anything.

As we grow further in, the more weary I get about all of this. Zyth is the most logical course of action, especially with EvilG close to a modkill that will very likely happen. No one has stepped up to replace thus far, and I doubt anyone will at this point. so let's assume that our chopping block is trained on Zyth.

Do you have any use of your abilities left, Prims? I missed that if you said anything on it.

Anyways, what did Mancer do upon visiting you? I strongly believe that Randa did visit you, but if he did not, it would mean that Mancer visiting you could've been a kill action unless he had an effect on you that was noted or something, due to you knowing he visited you. I may have missed something, but I want to cover all of our basis before we act on anything.

Are you saying Mancer visited Prims last night?

So what's our play if he's going to be modkilled?

Zyth looks better now...but still needs to kick it up a notch. Personally, I don't think that slot should come near endgame, and I think that is easily agreed upon.

I want Prims to clear Mancer for me, or Mancer to confirm or deny whatever he was supposed to. That could be a turning point here, and I'm curious to see what is said. I may have missed it, and if I did I'm sorry but there was way to much useless stuff posted for me to see everything.

There is no way I will survive to endgame. Scum WILL kill me before lylo since I can solo lynch them.

Mancer is town, please stop fishing for his role.

Yeah Poly hasnt said anything back upon that.

Also interested... Poly did you use your ability on anyone N1 phase?

He used it on Mancer.

My action is not a killing one and Prims can c/d that whenever he's on. Poly used his action on me (I confirmed this earlier).

Please do not go any further into your role.

There is no way I will survive to endgame. Scum WILL kill me before lylo since I can solo lynch them.

Mancer is town, please stop fishing for his role.

Lol he knows I'm not fishing for his role. I know what it is, lol.

And my bad Mancer I missed that, thread exploded. Where's your head at as far as scum go rn?

After some thought, I believe that Randa must have gotten a Lover Maker result off of someone (I'm assuming Randa was redirected). He probably was trying to prove his rolecop role and gain a free pass for being a rolecop. Thus, I believe a Lover Maker exists in this game.

Since that's the case, we agree that Mancer is town, yes?

Yeah, I know. I was trying to rule something out; there was a minute possibility that Prims could've been extremely well blended scum, but I know that's not true now. I never doubted Mancer. I obvtown read Prims, but there was a theory I wanted to rule out before it came to a later point in the game.

I think scum is between Rapier, Zyth and Gorf for reasons already stated. Gorf seems to be jumping around a lot more in the last few pages. We need to stop spamming the thread as well since there's, as Prims said, a lot of white noise.