Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

I am not trying to win false town points. You keep talking about his role and that is NOT good for town at this point. He didn't claim mayor, it was obvious from the votals.

Mayor isn't a double voter, it's the same as a governor in the ways I've seen it used. Like a judge more or less, can stop a lynch.

and tbh, it doesn't matter about his role, Zyth. It doesn't work now, lol. He was demotivated essentially.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, what did Mancer do upon visiting you? I strongly believe that Randa did visit you, but if he did not, it would mean that Mancer visiting you could've been a kill action unless he had an effect on you that was noted or something, due to you knowing he visited you. I may have missed something, but I want to cover all of our basis before we act on anything.

Mancer and I are neighbors, but can only talk at night (I assume this is because of Poly)

Do you have any use of your abilities left, Prims? I missed that if you said anything on it.

nope

I think scum is between Rapier, Zyth and Gorf for reasons already stated. Gorf seems to be jumping around a lot more in the last few pages. We need to stop spamming the thread as well since there's, as Prims said, a lot of white noise.

While I agree with that, I'm gonna go ahead and say that we need to dredge out as much information as possible. And from what has been said, I've already been able to do a lot of hard confirms of people to trust. That's completely beneficial. Especially as we move forward, so the posts aren't for naught.

What do you think about Zyth's obsession with you in correlation with his prior posts about you?

Omega, I need your opinion on this bad, because you're the only person from our site I can put marbles down with fully due to your push on Randa. Do you think Gorf's intial push on Dewound was to make a stance on Dewound and then it snowballed into the bus of his partner? With this being said, I do not care to lynch Gorf toDay. I just want to know further about this possibility.

Rapier, where's your head at right now in light of everything that's gone on? Thoughts on EvilG lynch/modkill dilemma?

Poly, unless you are compulsive, don't use your ability anymore until we can determine it isn't going to be detrimental to us.

Just to clarify, I am a 1-shot neighbouriser and I targeted Prims since he was obvious town and I did not think that scum would kill him. Poly's role restricted Prims and I from talking only at night though.

Also, Prims is clear at this point since it's stupid for scum to try a 1v1 gambit between themselves.

Mancer and I are neighbors, but can only talk at night (I assume this is because of Poly)

nope

Okay, not quite what I was thinking, but okie. Kinda unsettles me what he said about lovermaker though. Can you explain to me why you were on Mancer's case then D1? I'm guessing you didn't start the game as neighbors?

Zyth, Rapier, and Gorf are the options for sure.

Just to clarify, I am a 1-shot neighbouriser and I targeted Prims since he was obvious town and I did not think that scum would kill him. Poly's role restricted Prims and I from talking only at night though.

Also, Prims is clear at this point since it's stupid for scum to try a 1v1 gambit between themselves.

Jengaaaa. A-okay fully clarifies what I was wondering. I know prims is good, for sure. Literally the only worry I have now is with the three prior mentioned. Even with EvilG added to that, but we're soon to be rid of him though too. Really and truly, I'm ready to end this day.

I think what we've got what we can get out of it, and we need to move forward to help our lynch pool.

Sorry Zyth.

##Vote: Zyth

Hmm, I thought you were a different role.

@Larsa

Why are EvilG and Poly not options over me, rapier and Gorf? I understand your suspicions on Gorf but I really think this is town Gorf.

You thought Watcher, eh? Lol.

anyways, EvilG is going to be modkilled once we start the night phase, so I'm not worried about him. Game will end if he's scum, and we'll know something is up if a replacement gets shuttled in with no one even offering to up until now, no? Poly is essentially confirmed. And I think the role restrictor is in play to counter the scum roleenabler. Like Prims said, thinking Vhaltz was being creative. I am weary the scum could possess both, but that seems ridiculously strong.

Gorf's stance on Dewound makes me pretty worried, plus he's not been what I know Gorf to be toDay. He's usually gunning someone down. He could be confused, but I don't see it.

Omega is clear due to Randa push imo.

Rapier is tbd still as well.

@Larsa

Can you respond to my post? Why are you ignoring Poly? He literally said he could confirm something then just disappeared.

Just did.

And I'm not ignoring Poly, I just see that in all likelihood his role is legit since we have evidence of it. But as far as what he said, idk, guess we'll see.

@Larsa

I don't want to lynch EvilG since he will be modkilled anyway, but I've no idea as to who should be lynched instead. We have aproximately 30 hours, don't we? So, I'll sleep on it.

Also, Mancer, I am the Lovedmaker. Which means Randa targetted me last night, I suppose.

@Larsa

I don't want to lynch EvilG since he will be modkilled anyway, but I've no idea as to who should be lynched instead. We have aproximately 30 hours, don't we? So, I'll sleep on it.

Also, Mancer, I am the Lovedmaker. Which means Randa targetted me last night, I suppose.

You're town though? What's your wincon? Like whats up with the lover deal?

What is a Loved maker? Gorf is town because his play does not line up with how he plays as scum and I see him making little posts that he would not have made as scum.

Larsa, Mancer, Omega, Prims, Gorf, Rapier, SB. are town.

That leaves Poly, EvilG and myself, even if I would put myself in the above list. Lynch from this pool and we win.

Omega, I need your opinion on this bad, because you're the only person from our site I can put marbles down with fully due to your push on Randa. Do you think Gorf's intial push on Dewound was to make a stance on Dewound and then it snowballed into the bus of his partner? With this being said, I do not care to lynch Gorf toDay. I just want to know further about this possibility.

if it was just dewound's flip we were looking at i could subscribe to this. but his timing of randa looks like dumbtown is so...ungorfian. it flies in the face of how he operates as scum hard. with a gun to my head id say innocent but i wuldnt fight his lynch due to process of elimination leaving him on the shitlist

strongly disagree with the poly townread metagaming the setups pretty whack

I am inclined to believe that that can exist given my own neighbouriser role. Also, Randa scanning Rapier's role clears him too.

Zyth and Gorf are possible scum team then.

actually what the hell, zyth goes from having a huge blowup about being lynched for no reason (read: being a null-scummy slot) then tries to push evilG for the same reason. also for all he yelled about poly and AT poly now he's all "yeah my reasons might be kind of weak". the main difference between now and then is that the pressure on him has alleviated and i have to wonder if his dramatics were in part a desperation ploy for survival

there was also a select group of posts where i strongly got the impression he was about to try and push a bullshit case on me but he never followed up which was ?_?

feel like this lynch is the best again

o shit this is actually a good catch...

Please don't strawman me. I understand that you have a personal grudge against me but that shouldn't come into play here at all.

...followed by an awful response. how is he strawmanning you here? from your play this is actually exactly what you did; getting upset about people wanting to lynch you cuz your slot was inactive, and then wanting to turn it around on evil g, and giving yourself an out on your only scumread. i dunno where he got the you pulling a case up on em part but your opinion on em handling you is kinda overblown. [hint: if you're town this is the kind of thing you expound on]

I think scum is between Rapier, Zyth and Gorf for reasons already stated. Gorf seems to be jumping around a lot more in the last few pages. We need to stop spamming the thread as well since there's, as Prims said, a lot of white noise.

im jumpin around cuz im confused @_@

why did SB drop off the face of the earth?

Rapier: do you make people LOVED (1 more vote to be lynched) or LOVERS (two players who die together)?

Loved.

there was a point where zyth starting asking me about random shit and went "WE'RE BEING PLAYED" and i thought he was going to come out with a huge conspiracy theory but maybe i misinterpreted the posts

Prims I noticed that too, never saw what about though.

So whats everyones general consensus?

Omega, by confirmed I meant of his role, not of being town. Still weary of him for sure, but not my highest priority at all.

I gotta say though, having a miller in the game with a one shot cop is like, why? He's already got an incriminating role, adding miller to that is nearing bastard modding, which is claimed the setup is not.

I'm cool with a Zyth or Poly (if you guys want it) lynch I guess.