Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SB

Why is my slot scum? Why did you not have a read on dewound in #269?

Psych's one content post was meh and most other people look better than him anyway. Didn't have a read because I'd just replaced in and hadn't read the slot properly yet.

Re: Super Bussing, I would've talked Randa out of that shitty idea and probably tried to keep him around at least until I got his reports all out. Just because I've pulled off scum solos before doesn't mean they're fun or that I'd want to go for it again. and figured that the Rolecop claim was probably scum if his report was lying because too much info. Also if Randa and I were buddies he wouldn't have bothered refuting this, so.

Don't know why the Poly wagon exists when nobody has actually said that Zyth looks town and the miller claim is a thing? I think it's more likely that we just have a miller rather than a godfather, so. Dewound claimed his real role so scum probably don't have fakeclaims either. Poly's roleclaim is weird but I think he would've come up with something different to fake as scum and he offered to claim himself so it wasn't like he was running out of time, and I don't think he would've expected a role like that to save him from the chopping block either. I can see Vhaltz putting it in as just some Incredibly Scummy Town Role that's basically designed to get mislynched.

Zyth's push on Poly actually looks awful and anyone who says "I'm not explaining because you're scum" are dumb because they also have to convince the rest of the game to vote with them. I also feel like his scumreads are super opportunistic and he's just jumping at either the most recent thing in thread or whatever he feels like is an easy push (going for EvilG for basically the same reasons his slot was being pressed is ???) and his response to Prims casing him again doesn't actually address his case.

That's what I've been feeling personally, but we also lose a ML if Evil is town and is modkilled. We still got time so lets iron this out as best we can before deciding, eh?

We actually don't because 10 alive.

MANCER NOT AGAIN

End of Day Votecount.

Zyth (3): Mancer, Larsa, Rapier
Poly (6): Omega, Zyth, Gorf, Prims, Mancer (LYNCH!)

"That questionable-looking dude fucked up our neighborhood!" - some guy

"I am instantly convinced that he is a murderer" - everybody else

And so you murdered Poly. He was Buckethead, the Town Miller and 2-shot rolerestrictor.

Full PM:

Hello Poly and welcome to random guitar shit mafia

You are Buckethead.

You’re a really odd dude, you disguise yourself with a KFC bucket and a mask and tell people that you were raised in a coop with chickens. This tends to raise some eyebrows and drive people away from listening to your music, despite you pouring all of your time and effort into it to the point where you released 30 goddamn albums in 2013. It’s hard to find the time to listen through all of that, mother of fuck.

Anyway, the point is that you appear really sketchy, which is bound to make people investigating you rather paranoid. It probably doesn’t really help that you’re a tall, intimidating masked man and that you occasionally enjoy playing around with nunchuks in your shows. Any investigation targeting you will return a guilty result.

As a dedicated showman, you of course carry spare buckets and masks for emergencies. During night phases, you may use the command ##Bucket: Player to slam a bucket down on their head. Since the buckets are specifically sized to fit your head and you are on the large side, your buckets will cover their heads and become permanently stuck. Any player receiving a bucket from you will be noticeably hindered in their activities for the rest of the game, granting them modifiers such as X-shot, odd/even-night, or nerfing their role in other ways.

Also here’s a bunch of songs by Buckethead for your entertainment, he’s weird but he plays all kinds of music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78WgTsUv3Vg...?v=78WgTsUv3Vg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6vtSM-XOQ0...?v=K6vtSM-XOQ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIBMP7-inNE...?v=iIBMP7-inNE

You are the Town Miller and 2-shot Rolerestrictor.

I strongly recommend that people check out his music cause he's pretty awesome and one of my favourite artists.

Night 2 begins!

Send your actions in the next 24 hours etc. Countdown

feel slightly salty over cosigning refas suicide. lynchin randa wuldve been more useful information wise. then again he was beginning to ask me a buncha questions i aint feel like answerin lmao

somethin that interests me is that there are both day roles n night roles in dis bitch n we hav yet to see a scumbag rock 1 of the former category

yo zyth yu prolly gonna get DUNKED tomorrow kid!!

thats right yall. im posting at night like a bawse. im ballin like that

word up @ the niggas on this site btw. me n my homiez checked this place out cuz our headquarters got whack beyond belief. yall gotta pretty good playerbase whether yall realize it or not

since we ARE on a fire emblem site

did any1 else think it was whack as hell how nintendo offered dlc for awakening in the manner that they did?

they basically said "pay more if yu want the most ballin characters" which killed all interest i had in finishing it

...IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL

...CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOFO THAT KILLED U!

..._...|..____________________, ,

....../ `---___________----_____|]= = = = = D

...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/

.....), ---.(_(__) /

....// (..) ), ----"

...//___//

..//___//

.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES

WE RIDE TOGETHER

WE DIE TOGETHER

send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get 13 your A TRUE HOMIE

You guys wake up to find several people missing.

"Hey, where are the new guys?" - Poly

"I don't know, which of them?" - BBM

The answers are clear when you look at Guitar Town's square and find two murdered people. Not like you can take it seriously with the dickbutt above and all.

EvilG has been modkilled. He was Don Ross, the ???

#HBC Larsa has died. He was Ron Jarzombek, the Town 2-shot Jailor.

Full flip:

Hello HBC Larsa, and welcome to random guitar shit mafia

You are Ron Jarzombek.

You are relatively unknown in the grand scheme of things, yet famous amongst those who do know you for doing crazy shit like making Thumper’s dialogue in Bambi into the lead guitar for one of your songs, being a heavily technical musician who plays in anything but 4/4 tempo and inventing your own new music theory involving crazy cycles shit.

Should you choose to ##Play for: X at night, said player will spend all night trying to decipher the patterns in your atypical music, thus making him unable to take action that night. Your noise will also deter killers who would naturally want to avoid having witnesses, effectively protecting your target from any attempts at his life. Coming up with weird-ass music is tough though, so you can only do this twice.

You are the Town 2-shot Jailor.

DAY 3 BEGINS

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. Day 3 lasts for 72 hours, countdown will be up shortly.

Woah wait, ##Unvote: #HBC Gorf judt got something in my role PM (I originally thought that I had received a PM for Encounter mafia and not this game).

Now I'm going to have to think about stuffs before I do anything. That and I'm too sleepy right now.