Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

http://woodbetweenworlds.blogspot.com/2014/06/commenting-on-berenstein-bears.html?m=1

on some real shit check out this link. theres proof that we live a life where we experience time shifts and/or dimension skipping unwittingly. i know those my age groupll feel me on dis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That one gif is fun"

"I liked the one with the dog"

"I think all of them are awful"

Everybody is too busy watching the internet gifs in the night sky to notice that somebody is being violently murdered. Who gives a fuck about potential murder in the immediate vicinity when there's quality entertainment right in front of you, right?

When the gifs stop you all turn around and find Refa's body with a bunch of knives in his back. rip.

Refa has died, he was the Town Dayvig Jesus.

Hello Refa, welcome to random guitar shit mafia

You are Guthrie Govan, the Town Dayvig Jesus. Because I mean, fuck, look at you

guthrie-govan-future-plc-2-460-85.jpg
Clearly Jesus.

You abandoned humanity because they were really gay and decided to become one with music. Your ability to improvise is godly to the point where many claim that you’re the best guitar player alive. Once per game you may ##Judge: Player in broad daylight to improvise wildly in the style of your opponent, causing them to throw their guitar away and kill themselves after seeing their whole music career topped by something you just made up on the spot.

However, being on fucking fire while improvising has its downsides, namely combusting and dying yourself. It’s no problem though, you’re Jesus so you’ll just return in 72 hours.

You’re also restricted and cannot say anything in-thread about your revival skills until after you’ve revived, being Jesus is kind of a secret and it’d ruin the surprise for everybody. Your self-combustion death will not grant your full flip. Your character name will be revealed but alignment, role and other details will remain hidden like they would after being the target of a janitor shot. Have fun!

You are the Town Dayvig Jesus.

Day 4 begins!

Voting: Nobody

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer! Day 4 will last 72 hours, big surprise.

Rapier came back the same result as Refa. Vhaltz needs to be clearer >.>

I also got sent a gif from someone? Do we realy have Insomniac/Courier/Neighbourizer all in the same game?

##Vote: No Lynch

Since Refa came back we have the numbers for me to scan someone else, so this is the best move imo.

I actually don't think Mancer is scum after re-reading Randa interactions.

Rapier -> SB should win us the game. BUT:

Judging by Dewound claiming his real role I don't think scum have fakes, meaning that Poly is probably town on his miller claim.

Dewound had not yet flipped as of this post.

SB pls explain

yeah i kno i was hopin yud post it cuz i thought itd b funny

im the courier. n1 i messaged rapier telling him i was gonna pressure randa/gorf/some other guy n that i hoped to seem him join me on that

n2 i messaged mancer telling him i messaged rapier n that gorf hooks me up wit the ability to talk at night by his make a man out of x power he uses in the thread

n3 i sent sb a dickbutt gif

some thoughts are that i remember rapier not joinin me on my suspicions d2 n even saying that he thought randas play was bad but not in a scummy way

then yesterday mancer started off the day sayin he thought gorf was clear which must hav been what he concluded from my message

gorf is NOT clear n i have no idea why mancer thought that but it seems like a disadvantageous move for him to make as scum by pulling a playerslot off the table for lynch

I think Rapier makes the most sense as scum on play and am down to lynch him, SB's claim looks pretty bad given context though.

We should NL tomorrow and not today I think, the only scan that matters is a guilty since a Godfather hasn't flipped.

He claimed roleblocker and I didn't expect him to do it if he couldn't prove it.

I dunno why you still suspect Rapier when I cleared him and if I'm scum then the only info town has is a 1-shot cop, so.