Do you think someone's avatar can help "define" them?

Draco

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did I walk into?

Oh god is this kid finally reliving the fad that I started that was the Judgment threads?

Edited by Sara.

I always thought the UK was a country made of 4 countries

Despite living here my entire life, I was never once told or picked up that it was--I always believed it was just a union. I literally asked my mate for clarification about an hour ago. I actually feel pretty ignorant <_<

Edited by Dusk Hunt Dodge

What did I walk into?

Oh god is this kid finally reliving the fad that I started that was the Judgment threads?

is that the thing that used to be in your sig, and now is only alluded to in your sig?

[lame screenshots]

you could've copied the BBCode you know

allo Ki

every time i stumble into a new thread it turns out that you post in it right before i do

it must be magic

Despite living here my entire life, I was never once told or picked up that it was--I always believed it was just a union. I literally asked my mate for clarification about an hour ago. I actually feel pretty ignorant <_<

dammit I was so close to fooling you

Ah fuck it, monsieur Rabbguy I request that you do your evaluation thing you do on my ~personage~

You have a strong sense of adventure. Sometimes you may act dense, but you always know right from wrong. You dream of getting stronger to protect your friends and family. You have a laid back attitude, when it comes down to something serious you take it head on, ignoring your relaxed ways.

I kinda want a horoscope

You like yaoi, despite what your religious parents say. You dream of meeting other emos, but you do dabble in goth. You like mysterious things. You like to watch old western films involving cowboys. You own a massive gun collection, it's so large that every Thursday, gun control activists form an angry mob outside your living area. You never fire on them though, ever since the accident you swore to never again kill another living thing. You use your guns to immobilize or stun your enemies.

I must have a pretty boring avatar...

You admire the ways of the red mage. The combination of healing and the elements inspires you to protect nature and help the sick. Despite your pure dreams and desires, no one ever seems to notice you. This has lead to teachers in school forgetting to grade your papers, employers ignoring your resumes, and colleges denying your applications, despite your involvement with aiding the community. You've been in school clubs before, you wrre never noticed but stuck through for the whole year. You work at a subway because you love sandwiches, but you never get meat, ever since the accident you swore to never kill or bring harm to another living creature. You are considering veganism.

You like yaoi, despite what your religious parents say. You dream of meeting other emos, but you do dabble in goth. You like mysterious things. You like to watch old western films involving cowboys. You own a massive gun collection, it's so large that every Thursday, gun control activists form an angry mob outside your living area. You never fire on them though, ever since the accident you swore to never again kill another living thing. You use your guns to immobilize or stun your enemies.

this is the craziest one yet