Do you think someone's avatar can help "define" them?

Draco

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a clever and intelligent person. You act serious most of the time and like to dress up like a true gentleman. You may he blunt sometimes, but you always have good intentions.

you forgot "sometimes very funny," otherwise, spot-on phoenix wright analysis. well, kinda. pw is also very silly.

also thanks stoly for the compliments #bro

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I don't know. I'm confused.

Woo-hoo! It's time for Esau's Japanamese Corner! :newyears:

Tsundere refers to a personality type wherein the character that is generally cold and mean, but later very warm and loving. The word is derived from the Japanese words つんつん tsuntsun, or sullen disgust, and でれでれ deredere, or goofiness brought about by love. Yandere, like tsundere, is a portmanteau, but instead with the word 病んでる, yanderu, to be sick. It refers to a character that is unhealthily obsessed with someone, usually to the object of affection's detriment.

You like cute things. Pink represents innocence and femininity. Flowers are your favorite snack. Ribbons represent a line segment from point A to point B, it starts and ends, only this one curves to represent your successes and failures in life.

The smirking Marth in your avatar belies the way you feel inside. He represents the "outer" you-- confident, sly, and charming. His inside, however, is not as pretty. The tiara is a manifestation of your desires. It is always sitting on your temple, yet it is out of your reach. Lucina represents the "real" you, who desperately wants out. Yes, the "real" you only wants everyone to know the true meaning of Christmas.

Not really no, but I think it depends on the personnnn

I just just use an avatar of whatever character I feel like using at the time, if I share any sort of characteristics with them I wouldn't know unless someone pointed it out tbh

You're not afraid to talk about sex an mature topics. You like to join in the bandwagon and be like everyone else. When looking for a partner you judge them by appearance more than personality. Music is your passion and you enjoy pop art, celebrity gossip, and conservatism.

I must change my avatar immediately

You enjoy inflicting pain on others. Watching people get strangled entertains you. You hope to live to see the end of humanity.

they're kissing lmfao what the fuck dude

laughing irl

also I have no idea what my avatars/themes say about me

probably that I have a better sense of style than you guys

Of course! As seeing as it takes me a month to think of an avatar change. Then I activey look for for 30 min before I am happy with the avatar I found. The avatar says a lot about me. Such as mood, deameanor, my take on the world and always has a wepon on it for sme strange reason...

I wonder why?

Edited by Sifer

The smirking Marth in your avatar belies the way you feel inside. He represents the "outer" you-- confident, sly, and charming. His inside, however, is not as pretty. The tiara is a manifestation of your desires. It is always sitting on your temple, yet it is out of your reach. Lucina represents the "real" you, who desperately wants out. Yes, the "real" you only wants everyone to know the true meaning of Christmas.

Is not Christmas. : <

Edited by Refa

Marth is my inflated ego.

I think so. I try to pick avatars that feel comfortable to me... When I pick avatars, the way I behave usually changes to reflect the difference from my normal one (unintentionally). They change outward perception and perception of self to a certain extent. They affect some more than others. Might be linked to introspection. Don't really know.

Edited by Makaze