Do you think someone's avatar can help "define" them?

Draco

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have an inflated ego and think people will love you no matter what. Flowers are your favorite snack. You enjoy regular exercise and flaunt your muscles whenever a woman comes near.

Most of this is correct, but I object to use of the word 'think' when it is established fact that people do love me unconditionally.

You have an inflated ego and think people will love you no matter what.

That's because they do~

No idea. It was far from what I intended.

Btw guys, this isn't a chat thread. Answer the question, maybe give some details... or don't. Simple as that.

Why is everybody so concerned about chat threads nowadays

I think that term gets used way too loosely now (and pretty much always with contempt), if going off topic makes something a chat thread then the entirety of FFtF is one whole chat thread because the point of this place is that people are allowed to talk about something then get sidetracked by other subjects. People who want to make threads with more serious responses and don't want them to be derailed and turned into their idea of "chat threads" should post in the general section because that's what it's there for.

I'm getting tired of seeing people complaining about derailing in the forum meant for derailing...

You like pictures involving disgusting fetishes

You have an inflated ego and think people will love you no matter what. Flowers are your favorite snack. You enjoy regular exercise and flaunt your muscles whenever a woman comes near.

Having money troubles, poorly groomed. You would rather live in a crappy two room apartment in exchange for more money left over for cigaretes, alcohol, and video games. Cod is your favorite series so far, you love the campaign and story.

dude are you projecting or what

I mean the Parrhesia one is true but really where do you get these from

Because I completely failed to respond to the question last time:

To some extent, yes. I mean, at least in my case, I probably wouldn't be as comfortable picking an avatar that isn't relatable to me in terms of personality. I can't imagine myself picking anything bright, happy or optimistic for example.

I don't know. It could be subconscious. It could be intended. It could be a matter of preference.

dude are you projecting or what

I mean the Parrhesia one is true but really where do you get these from

You enjoy fantasizing about robot furries. You believe in the peaceful coexistence between technology and nature. You act smart towards others but have a tendency to be very blunt. You always speak the truth, even when it hurts.

You enjoy fantasizing about robot furries. You believe in the peaceful coexistence between technology and nature. You act smart towards others but have a tendency to be very blunt. You always speak the truth, even when it hurts.

Oh, do mine please!

I would think people pick avatars they like, usually. So you can probably make a few assumptions.

You are a devote Satanist. Lucifer is your idol and you enjoy daily sacrifice. You would rather think for yourself than be a sheep following his human. Self is the most important thing to you.

You are a devote Satanist. Lucifer is your idol and you enjoy daily sacrifice. You would rather think for yourself than be a sheep following his human. Self is the most important thing to you.

100% accurate