Do you think someone's avatar can help "define" them?

Draco

I agree that a persons avatar can help define them.

What does my avatar say about me? I know you guys hate me and my antics around this forum, but I would like to hear your thoughts.

When I see it, Marth catches my eye first. His expression makes you look like... kind of a smart alec, to be honest. Like you'd be the kind of person to know most things and that you'd be eager to correct those who don't.

Not in a bad way. This is just the impression that I get from it; it could vary from person to person.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Issac's avatar defines him as a socially awkward otaku. Loves video games and anime. The tired expression shows that he never goes out and stays up all night.

juste is best belmont, i mean look at that marvelous hair

richter is trash

You're a mysterious fighter. When given a task, you almost never fail, but whenever you do, you don't give up and see it all the way through. The character only being viewed from the backside represents your mysterious backround, only a select few people know about you, but even those people don't know the true you.

When I see it, Marth catches my eye first. His expression makes you look like... kind of a smart alec, to be honest. Like you'd be the kind of person to know most things and that you'd be eager to correct those who don't.

Not in a bad way. This is just the impression that I get from it; it could vary from person to person.

You are an innocent and kind person. Open to new experiences you always think with an open mind. You don't find complex things like ethics, morality, and politics interesting. You like fun things. The horn represents your childish side. You are very playful and fun to be around.

None of these things I said are probably true.

You are an innocent and kind person. Open to new experiences you always think with an open mind. You don't find complex things like ethics, morality, and politics interesting. You like fun things. The horn represents your childish side. You are very playful and fun to be around.

None of these things I said are probably true.

Actually, most of what you said about me is true. The only false thing is in bold. I am interested in morality.

This is detailed, I like it. Thanks~!

for simple stuff, yeah. like, it's obvious who's a weeb and who's not.

reading much farther into it is silly imo

You're a clever and intelligent person. You act serious most of the time and like to dress up like a true gentleman. You may he blunt sometimes, but you always have good intentions.

Please tell me the lottery numbers you freaky psychic creature

666-666-6969

:0

You're not afraid to talk about sex an mature topics. You like to join in the bandwagon and be like everyone else. When looking for a partner you judge them by appearance more than personality. Music is your passion and you enjoy pop art, celebrity gossip, and conservatism.

You enjoy inflicting pain on others. Watching people get strangled entertains you. You hope to live to see the end of humanity.

What in the world does that have to do with his avat-oh...

lolololol

What in the world does that have to do with his avat-oh...lolololol

You like cute things. Pink represents innocence and femininity. Flowers are your favorite snack. Ribbons represent a line segment from point A to point B, it starts and ends, only this one curves to represent your successes and failures in life.

Well this is getting creepy.

You are resistant to the cold. You enjoy being in dark places, as they are quiet. You are a quiet person, only speaking when talked to, usually giving the bare minimum. You have a complex personality and set of beliefs, though you hide it to show no weaknesses to the enemy.

This thread should be renamed to "Diviner's Guild" or something.

You are resistant to the cold. You enjoy being in dark places, as they are quiet. You are a quiet person, only speaking when talked to, usually giving the bare minimum. You have a complex personality and set of beliefs, though you hide it to show no weaknesses to the enemy.

Dang. You sound like you know me.