Am I the only person in Awakening who marries someone just because I like them?

Hotdogmaniac

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't say that around Florina/Loki... :P

No offense intended if he does see this...I can just possibly see Virion, or Sain or any of the others like them, being tempted to cheat. Whether they act on it or not is up to fans I guess.

i married tharja because i like her

:): Me too.

I kinda feel sorry for any female avatar who marries Virion lol.

tumblr_myomgxY3UV1qhtpi8o1_r4_500.gif

No offense intended if he does see this...I can just possibly see Virion, or Sain or any of the others like them, being tempted to cheat. Whether they act on it or not is up to fans I guess.

OUT, DAMNED SPOT!

Thou knowest nothing of Virion's characterization if this is what thou believest.

tumblr_m9ha9rAI5i1rsykmco8_r1_250.gif

Yeah, I know, just some people can take things the wrong way. I don't know if Florina/Loki would, just saying. She's a she, btw.

EDIT: Oh, well now I know. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, I know, just some people can take things the wrong way. I don't know if Florina/Loki would, just saying. She's a she, btw.

EDIT: Oh, well now I know. lol

you should know by now, when i go Shakespearian, it is hyperbolic and non-serious.

>thread title starts with "Am I the only one who..."

>no. no you are not a special fucking snowflake

*like button clicked*

:): Me too.

tumblr_myomgxY3UV1qhtpi8o1_r4_500.gif

OUT, DAMNED SPOT!

Thou knowest nothing of Virion's characterization if this is what thou believest.

tumblr_m9ha9rAI5i1rsykmco8_r1_250.gif

I swear to god you have the best gifs for every situation.

I've married the avatar to Chrom in every playthrough I've done so far, not because I'm in love with him or anything, but because it's easy. >.> My very first playthrough we got to S supports super quickly just from fighting next to each other and the tradition has always continued. So, I guess I haven't married for love or for stats, except for my current Lunatic run where I did marry Chrom/Avatar on purpose. However, I do plan on marrying Gaius soon in my next silly-mode run, since he's my favourite of all the male characters.

I married Lissa on my first run because all the healing made them get a support in like chapter 3, it was really funny I wanted to see more supports of them and ended up going to S because I really enjoyed the supports, so I guess I made my Avatar marry her because I enjoyed her character, going back to something earlier in the thread I consider avatar me to be a me in a parallel universe sort of he kinda looks like me and has the same name as me and personality wise he's kinda similar to me and his reactions to situations would probably be my reactions if I were in those situations.