Am I the only person in Awakening who marries someone just because I like them?

Hotdogmaniac

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider avatar me to be a me in a parallel universe sort of he kinda looks like me and has the same name as me and personality wise he's kinda similar to me and his reactions to situations would probably be my reactions if I were in those situations.

In an alternate universe, you'd burn tens of thousands of enemy troops alive without warning, not even bat an eyebrow, and then tell jokes about it as it was happening?

That's really creepy.

In an alternate universe, you'd burn tens of thousands of enemy troops alive without warning, not even bat an eyebrow, and then tell jokes about it as it was happening?

Stealing his idea (if I actually believed it), I am Gim-Rey peasant. Kneel before me AND die.

That's really creepy.

Loki totally would. Thats why that chapter ONLY MAKES SENSE when i play as Loki.

Stealing his idea (if I actually believed it), I am Gim-Rey peasant. Kneel before me AND die.

Gim-Rey up in here, stealing my jam.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

That's really creepy.

Imagine if that's the TF2 Pyro doing all that burning... it'd think it's spreading bubbly rainbows and happiness while gleefully laughing like a kid.

Imagine if that's the TF2 Pyro doing all that burning... it'd think it's spreading bubbly rainbows and happiness while gleefully laughing like a kid.

...Now I'm imagining Frederick doing this, and I can't tell if I like it...

I do like fire.

Maybe not that much though. Maybe...

I love this quote with your sig.

EDIT: SIG HAS SINCE BEEN CHANGED CODE RED ABORT ABORT

EDIT AGAIN: HOW DO SIGNATURES EVEN WORK GAAAH

Edited by Rovan

That's really creepy.

Sometimes I'm tempted I do really like the warmth and smell of fire...

Actually I meant his reactions to situations like when in the beginning he finds out Chrom is the prince and apologizes a lot I'd do the same, especially because FE occurs in a time similar to the middle ages and I don't like the idea of getting my head cut off of the rest of my body by a guillotine during a public execution for "offence in the presence of royal blood" those kind of things happened in the middle ages, my history teacher once had for 3 lessons straight an obsessing with giving us example's of it "Throw a bit of dirt on a noble? Guillotine!" was just one of them.