Who else thought the Summer Scramble conversation with MU and Cordelia was heartwarming?

Hotdogmaniac

Oh no. It's you again.

We can say the same thing about your threads.

Honestly, you can expect me not to bother you again the next time you make an Awakening thread.

They're pretty low quality discussion material considering they're all about how much you love Tiamo.

Edit: I lied, I'll just post a video for every Cordelia thread you make from here on out. It is a legitimate response.

Edited by shadowofchaos

He will. I'm surprised you said Tiamo and Cordelia in the same post though, Rey. You're slipping.

What can I say? I'm being cured, Elie.

As for a more heartwarming moment in the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03AhoZVycdw

A nice evening stroll in a ruined world with your beloved... Ḳ̛̭̻̻͇͚̙̻̈́̀͘I̵͇̙̬̙͖̲̤͈̳͐͗̊͂́L̶̢̟̾͋̊͆̅̊̋̚L̶͙̱͍̱̘̭̝̣͛̽̀Ĩ̢̼̜̥̯͕͔̗̕͝ͅN̪̮̣͙͕̗ͦ̊̃͛̾ͅG̡̖͇̤̺̥ͯ̈ͥ̎͆ͯ̕ ͉͚̭̳̫̖̗̔͂ͯ͑ͧ́̊͊Ẻ̶̛͇̜͔̭̜̠̖̃́ͣ͑̔̇́V̴̖̩ͫ͌ͯ̽̀͜E̴̳̯͇̪̖̠̖̅̓̒̽̾͢͡R̺̬̗̜͚͇̝͔ͫͣ͌͝Y̢̛̦̪̺͈͔͔̺̪͋̐̎̌́O̸̱ͥ͑̔Ṉ̞̫͇̱̜̺̎̓ͭ͋ͨ́͋̀E̸ͫ́̓ͭ̾̓̇҉̯͔͍ ̵̧̦̼͔͈̠̳̙̿́ͫ̎̑Ḁ̷̢ͩ͋́Nͮͦ͋̀҉̰Ḍ̶̮͔̰̮ͫ͠ͅ ̸̵͍͔͍̣̙̘̜̼͙̅ͧ̈̍́͘E̴̶̠̥͙̞̳̹̯̟ͣ̈͒͝V̤͚̠̑͒̒̃̀͘E̅̓̇̍̀̇ͦ҉̸̘̝̞͍͕ͅR̦̫̬̰̠̊̅ͦ͝Ỳ̧̩̘͖̝̟̀̚͜T͈͓̜̖̺̺̦̉́͋̾̌̎ͅH̲̩͎̥͓̟͙͇̋͌I̢̢͈͙̽̓̀͝N͈̳͇͇͌̒̆ͧͯ̋ͅG̢̛̞͇͚̬̫͕ͤ̉̆̔̏́̚

The very definition of romance.

Edited by shadowofchaos

In SoC's defense, this thread does say "Cordelia" in the title, so it would technically still be a Cordelia thread even to one who always referred to her as Tiamo...

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

While I do like the conversation in question, you are certainly VERY late in making such a thread like this (and one that is rather half-a**ed considering the opening post). This topic would've been okay back in spring of 2013 when the DLC map of origin was new to North Americans.

I prefere to consider more Severa's words than Cordelia's: Severa plainly dislikes Chrom and complains about how all her mother talked about was Chrom... that's not something you should forget.

I sincerely doubt Cordelia actually managed to get completely over her crush for Chrom and whoever marries her is... still a second one. More or less like Tharja explains to certain partners, 'you're now my most important person after Avatar' but less honest about it.

Also, Rey, as much as I like Cordelia... I loved your video about 'Tiamo'

We should also not forget that Severa claimed that Cordelia chose Chrom over her as well by leaving and not coming back. And this was proven to be false. Considering this and the fact that at least SOME of Cordelia's S supports have her outright say that she loves her new husband more than Chrom instead, I think it's safe to say that Severa seriously misunderstood her mother's situation.

Also, why should Cordelia not be allowed to still care about Chrom even after she finds a different husband? That's like saying that once I get married, I should stop giving a damn at all about my male best friends.

Plus she was kind of fighting a war...I mean, I can imagine Cordelia getting carried away sometimes when thinking and talking about the man she loved, but, you can still love your husband more than the other guy WITHOUT completely getting over said other guy. Or your wife, without getting completely over the "one-that-got-away" so to speak...

Pretty tough situation though, so hopefully you WOULD get completely over the over guy/gal, but, not everyone's so lucky.

Edited by FionordeQuester

Also, why should Cordelia not be allowed to still care about Chrom even after she finds a different husband? That's like saying that once I get married, I should stop giving a damn at all about my male best friends.

True... But Cordelia has no support with Chrom (not even to A), and during the main story neither of them ever directly address the other (Barracks don't count). In fact, the only time they can ever talk is in Summer Scramble if Cordelia is unmarried. So it might be pushing it a little to say they're best friends, when in fact Chrom hardly knows who she is.

Also keep in mind that as the future is a separate timeline, characters can develop in different ways. It's possible this is the case with Cordelia (she might be able to get over her Chrom infatuation in the timeline you play, but did she do it in the bad future?).