• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Not in this case.

It's just weird.

Thats subjective. Also reflect on how much you know, then speak

Here you go

Let me know if you want replays for capturing specific spells, because I know I screwed up a few spells like Hollow Giant Woo and Fujiyama Volcano in the run I just linked.

Thanks =w=

Edited by Akinaoki

Not even an argument.

I'm just saying it's weird for them to be saying that because honestly the use of said language is not very apropos because why would you even do it in the first place but that's just me since I've seen it a lot on the webs and high school where it was just as cringeworthy and Zeem took offense to something like he always does and then aki joined in for some reason. so i dunno man

Not even an argument.

I'm just saying it's weird for them to be saying that because honestly the use of said language is not very apropos because why would you even do it in the first place but that's just me since I've seen it a lot on the webs and high school where it was just as cringeworthy and Zeem took offense to something like he always does and then aki joined in for some reason. so i dunno man

welp

That's logical reason I guess

The 'nii' thing is a joke between Aki and I due to similarities we share (having the same name, similar interests, going through hell and back together, etc.) and it's honestly kinda nice. Sorry for being rude, Ein, but your comments weren't particularly wanted.

Not even an argument.

Arbritary, uncalled for and unreasoned criticism does not sit well with me, give a good reason and anything goes.

i don't think you can win this argument aki

I dont think I am aiming for winning, after all, I gain nothing that way.

Edited by Akinaoki

The 'nii' thing is a joke between Aki and I due to similarities we share (having the same name, similar interests, going through hell and back together, etc.) and it's honestly kinda nice. Sorry for being rude, Ein, but your comments weren't particularly wanted.

I don't think he cares about whether or not you wanted them.

welp

That's logical reason I guess

Ein logic is never reasonable.

I'm never wanted so it's coolio.

Arbritary, uncalled for and unreasoned criticism does not sit well with me, give a good reason and anything goes.

Now you know how I like things.

I don't think he cares about whether or not you wanted them.

When I say 'wanted', I meant they weren't nescessary. Bad word choice. >_>

Ein, you are wanted. I just don't know why it seems you dislike me, all of a sudden.

When I say 'wanted', I meant they weren't nescessary. Bad word choice. >_>

Ein, you are wanted. I just don't know why it seems you dislike me, all of a sudden.

I don't dislike you but your behavior is so sporadic it's hard to know when to say anything and I never talk with anyone who doesn't bother talking with me first because making the first move drives my anxiety through the roof. Unless I know the peeps somewhat well enough. Even then haha no.

So you are that kind of a person, huh. Well, thats fine with me.

And you believe it after just this one exchange of words? How nice.

I don't dislike you but your behavior is so sporadic it's hard to know when to say anything and I never talk with anyone who doesn't bother talking with me first because making the first move drives my anxiety through the roof. Unless I know the peeps somewhat well enough. Even then haha no.

Oh, is that all? I'll talk to you more, then. ^^

And you believe it after just this one exchange of words? How nice.

Opinions are subject to change. Hence opinions. I have no reason to not believe what I see at this point though.

Edited by Akinaoki

Opinions are subject to change. Hence opinions. I have no reason to not believe what I see at this point though.

but things like that are ever changing

subjected and influenced by anything and everything to which we hold very little control over

so how am i supposed to believe what you just said

PM me, then. Or I'll PM you.

doubt i would do either

goddamn i'm terrible