It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

A much better Lucina.

They're going to make this a single store exclusive and it will sell out in seconds worldwide.

Lucina figma isn't even store exclusive and there are still a lot of preorders available.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-stuff on the Lucina figma-

The asking price does seem fair... until you factor in shipping costs. I remember poking around on Amazon.jp for a Robin and Lucina amiibo only to discover that the cost for shipping is more expensive than the amiibo themselves. (Pretty much forced me to find a different seller.)

Dang, nice Elie~

The Lucina figma is nice, but the Lucina amiibo is, well... an amiibo. You get to use it with games. Then there's the whole collector appeal...

I was just about to post in here about the silver Mario. Why hasn't Nintendo officially announced it yet though, is what I'm wondering...

Still, I'd like to get one to go with my gold Mario. ^^

Silver Mario would be nice as it's a Metal Mario.

More valued than the gold one I think.

Edited by PuffPuff

Someone there couldn't even order his/her stuff (Robin and Lucina) as checkout blacked out THAT quickly.

Edited by PuffPuff

Apparently Shin managed to source a Robin amiibo from Japan for me. Much appreciated, Shin!

Hopefully that'll put an end to my amiibo collecting X_x

Well, it's a bit past the Japanese release date for wave 4 amiibo figures!

I got my Robin amiibo shipped from amazon JPN so that's nice. Unfortunately couldn't order any Lucinas because majority of the third party sellers won't sell it internationally and the one that did wanted 70 bucks shipping.

I got my Robin amiibo shipped from amazon JPN so that's nice. Unfortunately couldn't order any Lucinas because majority of the third party sellers won't sell it internationally and the one that did wanted 70 bucks shipping.

My Robin and Lucina amiibo should be shipped (ugh, no pun intended) from amazon.com (yes, the American one even though the amiibo are both Japanese imports) as soon as tomorrow to as late as mid-May. They're both more than 30 USD each but come with low shipping costs.

My Robin and Lucina amiibo should be shipped (ugh, no pun intended) from amazon.com (yes, the American one even though the amiibo are both Japanese imports) as soon as tomorrow to as late as mid-May. They're both more than 30 USD each but come with low shipping costs.

Not if you're in Canada. I've checked with 6 sellers and they all demanded this much.

gG6mSlR.png

Edited by kingddd

Not if you're in Canada. I've checked with 6 sellers and they all demanded this much.

gG6mSlR.png

I remember trying to order Robin and Lucina amiibo from amazon.jp -- I ultimately decided not to order from there as shipping costs were more expensive than the amiibo themselves. The prices converted to ~48 USD for the 2 amiibo alone with shipping in total converting to ~56 USD -- too much for me so I eventually found a seller on amazon.com and reserved my preorders.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I managed to get a good deal with free international shipping, it never hurts to look around a little!

The Shulk restock for GameStop is tomorrow, isn't it? I hope a bunch of Ikes are joining the shipment... *crosses fingers*

I would hope so.

(And Marff, God knows how much I want it)

The GameStop I go to everyday after school (and I mean everyday) hasn't received a new shipment of amiibo for about a week, so I wouldn't be surprised if new stuff started hitting the shelves any day now.

God knows how badly I want my unfilled Ike preorder too. :(

I saw a (dead) cricket today though, and those are supposed to be good luck. And last time I saw one, I found a Flareon plushie at Walmart later that day, which was the Pokeplushie I wanted most at the time. ^^

This second cricket could definitely give me my Ike!

Edited by Anacybele

The Shulk restock for GameStop is tomorrow, isn't it? I hope a bunch of Ikes are joining the shipment... *crosses fingers*

*Thumbs Up*

God knows how badly I want my unfilled Ike preorder too. :(

I saw a (dead) cricket today though, and those are supposed to be good luck. And last time I saw one, I found a Flareon plushie at Walmart later that day, which was the Pokeplushie I wanted most at the time. ^^

This second cricket could definitely give me my Ike!

I REALLY hope that you get your Ike soon. You've waited patiently for it long enough. D:

------

Just heard about the shipping costs on the Lucina. But...at least Robin and Ness will be mine tommorrow (When I get my check) as I'm placing my orders there and getting Jigglypuff and Lucina from Play-Asia (When they get available for pre-order)! Pit's is expensive though. -.- (7600 yen)

Edited by Pan_Chan

I REALLY hope that you get your Ike soon. You've waited patiently for it long enough. D:

Tell me about it! Dec. 8th is almost five months ago now. Unfortunately, it appears that those Shulk Amiibos are delayed, which doesn't necessarily mean that the unfilled Ike preorders are as well, but it doesn't look good for them anyway... :(

Edited by Anacybele

Shin, can you find me a boxed Americano Pit, no Sombrero, for under 30 dolleros?

I found a good BRITISH one for like 25 dollars. I'm afraid your Pit would have a bowler hat and a monocle.