It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

ymV5Ex.jpg

tuYXaO.jpg

ULBPqF.jpg

WcmiQQ.jpg

Try it!

Amiibos are great! They made this happen for these warriors. Plus sometimes, they can find 70ish Negative Equipment! Save your passes and coins and use amiibos at least most of the way to get the stuff. Crazy Orders is nice...too if you have the Time+Coins/Passes.

Tip: 8-Player Smash for about 5x as 8 amiibos should have a chance at finding them. (Greatest Source at getting the equipment! I was watching Sakura Wars all day and they picked up a Critical Hitter cape for me. Though, I've never found any critical hitting items for the past weekened after some crazy order games.)

Edited by Pan_Chan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wave 5 Up on Amazon.co.jp!

Palutena - http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B00Y074K3M/

ZSS - http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B00Y074JOM/

Dark Pit - http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B00Y074JD8/

Ganon - http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B00Y074JRY/

Hope everyone can get some!! Limit 1 per order.

Also Canada BB announced Meta Knight restock yesterday, doof keep up!

Edited by Elieson

They announced it after my post though and I didn't have time to edit!

Also a bunch of unicorns (Pit, Villager, WFT, Shulk, Dedede and others) are back in EB games system at the new price ($16) so that might mean we're getting them.

...too bad the only unicorn I care about is Rosalina :<

They announced it after my post though and I didn't have time to edit!

Also a bunch of unicorns (Pit, Villager, WFT, Shulk, Dedede and others) are back in EB games system at the new price ($16) so that might mean we're getting them.

...too bad the only unicorn I care about is Rosalina :<

man the rosalina fiasco in canada was stupid. We had little to no information when and where they were going to redistribute it since Target was shut down and made no announcement until they were up in multiple store brands only for there to be 2 to 3 at most.

Edited by kingddd

Any news on when preorders are going to open for the Wave 5 amiibo?

Anticipated late June nothing's confirmed though

Yeah. I'd actually like to preorder both Palutena and Dark Pit. Pit himself is meh to me, but I honestly find Palutena and Dark Pit kinda cool. I also like how Palutena looks a bit like Elincia. So putting her next to my Ike is like...heh heh. XD

My Ike Amiibo is now at level 13... And has learned to spike away from the stage! He almost got me with that trick since it came out of nowhere. He also recovers nicely with Aether and stuff. This guy might turn out pretty damn good once he hits lv. 50. But what can I say... He does have the name of Ike's own son in my headcanon, after all. lol

Edited by Anacybele

It's only too bad that you can't order these there at amazon's foreign sites,

otherwise they'd already be cleaned out! >.<

kVu6YH.jpg
Manw1U.jpg
FTWPN5.jpg
iJtgmv.jpg
XBZnAn.jpg

Wheee!

Little Mackie arrived today in the mail!

Only 24.99 from Play-Asia. Glad that the patience was worth it! Because it was ridiculously overpriced before. 80-90 dollars. lol

Edited by Pan_Chan

a9fe0c441997dcbd0cb9cd14806e3f63.png

So I guess I gotta do it at this price. Single Amiibos online cost around 20 bucks after shipping, and I just bought 3 for 25.

I don't actually expect to get the order considering it's a huge price blunder but I might as well try.

It's at the Canadian retailer Indigo if anyone else wants them. They only ship to Canada though.

Edited by stick

Thanks Walmart.com for putting Marth up at 3am

Target has SilverMario listed on their site but not for order yet. Keep your eyes peeled

Darn! I was about to snag a Robin amiibo from eBay for $22.95 (free shipping too!), but then the seller thought it was funny to toy around with my emotions and change the shipping to $8.

It was a close one, though I'm still hunting on eBay for anything close to that price. The lowest I can find right now is $20.95, which is better than the previous one, but the $22.95 amiibo was already imported from Japan, and it was a US seller, and I would've gotten that sometime in May.

EDIT: Hooray! I managed to get a Japan Robin amiibo for $20.99! Happy days! At first my mom wasn't thinking of letting me get it, but then after I told her it was free shipping, she was like "oh that's good, it's only $8 more". Yay!

It's supposed to arrive between June 3 and... June 18. But I have hope that it won't arrive on the last possible day. After all, nothing could be worse than my Rosalina scenario, arriving a week after expected.

Edited by Carter

Hopefully, it would arrive safe and sound at least. All of the amiibo I imported arrived at least 1 week ahead of schedule (Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer, Robin and Lucina).

On the other hand, I tried to buy a 32 GB micro SD card with adapter on Amazon marketplace -- turns out that the seller was a fraud (doesn't ship anything whatsoever and later left Amazon) so I had to get a refund.

Thanks Walmart.com for putting Marth up at 3am

Target has SilverMario listed on their site but not for order yet. Keep your eyes peeled

Best Buy will have them too as it is put up on their site, but not Gamestop and Walmart. It is unknown if they will have any as they're telling me that they have no idea if they are getting any after calling them.

-----

@Carter

24.99 w/free shipping for me!

Robin should never be denied for anyone! ^_^

It's supposed to arrive between June 3 and... June 18. But I have hope that it won't arrive on the last possible day. After all, nothing could be worse than my Rosalina scenario, arriving a week after expected.

Or our Ike situations. But I agree, Carter, you've had to wait enough!

Hopefully, it would arrive safe and sound at least. All of the amiibo I imported arrived at least 1 week ahead of schedule (Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer, Robin and Lucina).

That happened to me with my Smash Bros. posters from Club Nintendo! Hopefully it'll happen this time too. Rosalina and Ike were overdue.

Or our Ike situations. But I agree, Carter, you've had to wait enough!

Oh yeah, how could I forget about that? The wait for Ike has to be the worst their is. Luckily, I don't think we'll be waiting 5 months for our Robin's to arrive. When is yours scheduled to arrive?

So I finally had the chance to play with Amiibo Tap to see what random demo games that I get from my Amiibos

Mario - Super Mario Bros 3

Luigi - Super Mario Kart

Kirby - Kirby's Adventure

Sonic - Donkey Kong

Megaman - Kid Icarus

Captain Falcon - Mach Rider

Pikachu - Super Mario Bros

Marth - Metroid

Ike - Kirby Superstar

Lucina - Zelda A Link to the Past

Robin - Super Mario World

I laughed pretty historically the first time I scanned my murth and I got Metroid.

Walked into GameStop last week in the off chance of finding a GameCube controller adapter.

Walked out with Ike Amiibo, I actually couldn't believe my luck.

That happened to me with my Smash Bros. posters from Club Nintendo! Hopefully it'll happen this time too. Rosalina and Ike were overdue.

Oh yeah, how could I forget about that? The wait for Ike has to be the worst their is. Luckily, I don't think we'll be waiting 5 months for our Robin's to arrive. When is yours scheduled to arrive?

My Pac-man will be overdue...too. -.-

I've got the money back, but my pre-order is still open and have got no message saying that they've cancelled it! So...this means that it isn't going to meet their demand in awhile. -.- I can wait!

Edited by Pan_Chan