It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, guys, some people think that the Mii Amiibo will be a three-pack like the Splatoon ones because of the stand Sakurai had them in. Think this will be true? If so, I don't really mind, even though I only really want the Mii Swordsman. :P

Elie, you gonna try to get both the Famicom and NES R.O.B.?

edit: hm, I wonder if Falco will come out alongside Star Fox WiiU if he's not coming with the rest of the bunch...

Edited by Gemma

I am

I'm also gonna try to get all the G&W Amiibo (all4). Sucks about the Chibo Robo since I can't get it unless I get the game ( so far anyway )

Oh, guys, some people think that the Mii Amiibo will be a three-pack like the Splatoon ones because of the stand Sakurai had them in. Think this will be true? If so, I don't really mind, even though I only really want the Mii Swordsman. :P

They could announce a 3-pack later, but right now they are listed as three different SKU's on the official website.

I'm probably going to camp out in front of Gamestop or sleep over my friend's house and get up ungodly early to get in line for Roy and Lucas's amiibos

Ryu I am not too sure, I said earlier I was not interested in his amiibo but he's grown on me now that I've seen him in Smash. I'll have to make a decision soon though, cause I can forsee him being the sole amiibo that runs out faster than Ness or a FE character

G&W is my main so I'm super excited that he's getting 4 figures for his stand!!!! I dunno if the amiibo will come with all of the figures or if they will be different in each box but as long as I can get my hands on a Mr. Nine and Watch I'll be so happy. If they do all come in a pack though, I'm going to see about creating a custom base that I can fit all 4 on and still have he NFC reader in it so I can train him up. Of course, that'll take up a lot of space I never had to begin with but ćest la vie. Can't win them all.

Watch all Game and Watch come with only one stand and each stand is a retail exclusive.

The worst part is that I can totally see NoA doing that BS.

MII AMIIBO COMFIRMED!

I'm getting the swordsman! My Freddy Mii's gonna train! ^^

I can see it now that the Mii Brawler Amiibo is going to be most broken ever like Ryu. :)

I can see it now that the Mii Brawler Amiibo is going to be most broken ever like Ryu. :)

Mii Brawler is part simplified Ryu and part better Little Mac.

I can see the Mii Fighter amiibo either selling out REALLY quickly or being the MOST COMMON amiibo figures ever since Smash Mario and Link.

4scc6a.jpg

Kycj6C.jpg

6dvsB8.jpg

175IV8.jpg
b4q7ix.jpg

30.95 Amazon (You can get this at Play-Asia...too.)

No update on the list as this was an order made awhile ago. But...here he is...this Toys R' Us exclusive, Greninja! My favorite Pokemon one! ^_^

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

4f70779cdd3d9dea4eef0e4d1809b5d7.jpg

I...want.

Mostly because the AC Party game looks like a lot of fun. According to Amazon.com, it'll come with Isabelle and Digby amiibos and 3 cards. These cards can, presumably, be used in the game in some form. They're also the same cards you use in Happy Home Designer, another game which I want.

I'll definetely getting Ryu and I think I'll have no problem getting him since the third party characters thus far have been in good supply. I'll also be investing in a Roy but he will obviously be tougher to get.

4f70779cdd3d9dea4eef0e4d1809b5d7.jpg

I...want.

Mostly because the AC Party game looks like a lot of fun. According to Amazon.com, it'll come with Isabelle and Digby amiibos and 3 cards. These cards can, presumably, be used in the game in some form. They're also the same cards you use in Happy Home Designer, another game which I want.

I guess some older AC fans want that game after all. Most peopel hate it, can't say I'm not one.

The Isabelle waifu amiibo looks so kawaii. Makes me want to get it for waifu reasons, but I ain't got money, saving for Splatoon.

If I spot a Robin amiibo for retail price at any time I'll be picking that up.

Robin and Roy amiibos remaining, that would be all FE amiibos in my possession. Plus Sonic.

Damn, I'm glad I already have her.

Also, FE Fates Amiibo compatibility! If you scan the FE Amiibo, they can man shops in your My Castle and you can battle and recruit them to your team. They can also give you special items like Marth's tiara. This sounds so awesome! Ike, it's been far too long since I last had you battle on my team (I haven't wanted to touch my copies of PoR and RD lately because I'm too afraid of them eventually not working anymore. Especially PoR. xP). It'll be so good to do like old times and kick some butt with you! :3

Edited by Anacybele

WiiFit was up on amazon.com today for 3min. I missed her :(

:(

Just like I missed Lucina and that Fruity couldn't get a Marth. :(

----

Wii Fit Trainer is actually easier to get in Japan.

Better import her from there! Lucina/Robin/Marth...have no choice but to sit tight and wait for the Fire Emblem IF game in Japan/US and hopefully they should get a reprint of them by then. Please let them come with the Fire Emblem IF game packaging. Japan often restocks more than any other country. Better wait to import one there!