It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone came a bit earlier than expected..

fde030069d8ace18683f9991403207f9.png

And here's one without the box:

5db9aa35ae2f4b15e6cd2834463b1c3e.png

My collection so far:

28be472724b5cb0458fda39c4e9efa91.jpg

Now all I need is ZSS and I'll be done! Unless I cave in and get some of my secondaries.. Or if they started an FE amiibo line.. I should stop. My wallet is already crying.

My Palutena came today

Alexis saw it. Alexis wanted it.

I didn't have the heart to say no.

She's now the proud owner of our family's Goddess of Light ^_^;

I don't spoil my little princess, what stop judging me!

If you're curious what Animal Crossing amiibo cards look like, here are (almost all of) the 100 cards, fronts.

Isabelle <3

tumblr_ns9cy9yOSn1urmbqyo1_1280.png

My Palutena came today

Alexis saw it. Alexis wanted it.

I didn't have the heart to say no.

She's now the proud owner of our family's Goddess of Light ^_^;

I don't spoil my little princess, what stop judging me!

Heh, just make sure she's careful with it! A bunch of parts of her are sooo flimsy.

But I saw people saying that official sources said that the reader would be region free. And why region lock it anyway when Amiibo themselves are region free? That makes no sense to me.

bhUUwB.jpg

Smile!

F9TIIU.jpg

hCb2kg.jpg

Kept you in plastic as you need a ball gown!

cRPaXq.jpg

CxDdgA.jpg

ct4nXo.jpg

yKRq25.jpg

53JibS.jpg

Palutena: Hey everybody. Look at me!

2l16m6.jpg

5hUof7.jpg

Palutena

21 dollars with free shipping!

This will be all for a awhile as I've already blew all I had on the Fire Emblem IF trilogy. The 5th/6th wave will have to come later. Fire Emblem IF, here I come. Couldn't wait any longer.

Got two of these today. My BestBuy Gamer's Club membership apparently gave me rights to buy two instead of one.

f9c5bc8bff.jpg

Microplay in Chile restocked Ike out of nowhere, so I managed to order one before it ran out. Not the amiibo I was the most crazy for, but since I'll probably never find it for a better price, I might as well get it now.

Snagged my Pittoo amiibo today! The local Best Buy not only received 55 of them, there were still plenty on the shelves (like 20-30) once the line ended.

Again, one of the benefits of living in a not-as-populated area as the rest of the country

Me: "Ok, I'm just going to get Shulk, and that's it."

*Buys Shulk*

*Starts watching an LP of Path of Radiance, and likes Ike in particular*

*Starts seeing Ike's amiibo everywhere*

Me: Ike's amiibo looks so good.... But I said I'd only buy one.... I guess this is how all amiibo collectors start out?

And now apparently there's a GameStop amiibo preorder event on 8/8, in which you can walk into the store and put down $5 for a "Retro 3-pack" of Duck Hunt, G&W, and R.O.B. the 3-pack will be a GameStop exclusive, however the individual amiibos themselves will not be exclusive IIRC.

I'd line up for this preorder event....if it weren't for the fact that it's the same day as my brother's wedding. Oh well.

Lookie what I got! :D

11825551_919713604759925_129796273589331

How? My mom was kind enough to drop me off and come back later. ^^ And this was the first time I'd seen so many Sheiks! No other store in town had any. My work had two, but they were gone fast. And back then, I didn't feel like buying Sheik yet. But I got him now because I finally felt like it and I wasn't going to see him anywhere else. :P

Also, guys, this just in: GameStop is getting a three pack exclusive to them that includes ROB, Duck Hunt Dog, and Mr. Game & Watch. But you'll be able to get them individually at other stores. This actually should help me, because I only want Duck Hunt Dog, which means while everyone else is at GS, I'll be chillin' elsewhere. ^^

EDIT: Damn it, Bullwine! :P But wow, my brother just got married on July 8th.

Edited by Anacybele

Lookie what I got! :D

11825551_919713604759925_129796273589331

How? My mom was kind enough to drop me off and come back later. ^^ And this was the first time I'd seen so many Sheiks! No other store in town had any. My work had two, but they were gone fast. And back then, I didn't feel like buying Sheik yet. But I got him now because I finally felt like it and I wasn't going to see him anywhere else. :P

Also, guys, this just in: GameStop is getting a three pack exclusive to them that includes ROB, Duck Hunt Dog, and Mr. Game & Watch. But you'll be able to get them individually at other stores. This actually should help me, because I only want Duck Hunt Dog, which means while everyone else is at GS, I'll be chillin' elsewhere. ^^

EDIT: Damn it, Bullwine! :P But wow, my brother just got married on July 8th.

And I found the info on r/amiibo as well, funny how that works!

How goes the Dark Pit hunting everyone? I was gonna go with my friends but I slept right through it, lol.

Apparently we only got 15 Dark Pits at our Best Buy... my mates both got one since they lined up super early, but dang.

How goes the Dark Pit hunting everyone? I was gonna go with my friends but I slept right through it, lol.

Apparently we only got 15 Dark Pits at our Best Buy... my mates both got one since they lined up super early, but dang.

Where is your Best Buy located? Our Best Buy got 55 Dark Pits in Appleton, WI, and there were only about 20-25 people in line for them so there were still plenty to spare when I left!

And I found the info on r/amiibo as well, funny how that works!

Well, that place gets info really fast. lol

Also, Pro members can go in an hour early? Well, I'm a Pro member, but I won't be going there, so that's one less Pro member that people going to the GameStop just up the road from me has to worry about. ;3

Where is your Best Buy located? Our Best Buy got 55 Dark Pits in Appleton, WI, and there were only about 20-25 people in line for them so there were still plenty to spare when I left!

Algonquin, IL. We usually get good stock of all the exclusives. We had 40 Rosalinas and Puffs, and we got a very ample amount of Greninja. Heck, I'm think some stores got more of the non-exclusive rares from wave 4 than this.

I guess like half the line ended up leaving.. what a bummer.