It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

There are no Duck Hunt Dog Amiibo on Amazon. I'll check eBay as well, JIC...

Edit: I've seen it on eBay, but it's part of bundles which are really, really expensive.... D:

Edited by Fantasia

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, my sister wanted Mr. Game & Watch by itself.

Mind as well try to get the 3-pack, keep G&W and give the other two to my friends.

Or if I'm lucky enough, find the lone G&W on eBay and get it from there.

Just curious, is the 3-pack also for Japan as well or are all three available separately?

Dammit, my sister wanted Mr. Game & Watch by itself.

Mind as well try to get the 3-pack, keep G&W and give the other two to my friends.

Or if I'm lucky enough, find the lone G&W on eBay and get it from there.

Just curious, is the 3-pack also for Japan as well or are all three available separately?

So, Ana wants DHD, you want G&W... We just need someone wanting a ROB, and then we're cooking with gas! :)

They are available seperatley in my country. It's just America that has this weird 3-pack thing...

None of the Retrio have been released anywhere yet, Fantasia, of course they're not on Amazon right now. :P

I'd been so excited to get the Duck Hunt Dog though... I was going to actually use it in Smash and name it Champ after my golden retriever.

Edited by Anacybele

Yet Amiibo sell better here than any other part of the world. NA has a whopping 67% of all Amiibo sales.

That's because America has the highest population. If you look at raw sales, then of course America gets the more sales. They have more mouths to feed.

If you compare them in ratio of amiibo:population, then it's not that different for each region.

That's because America has the highest population. If you look at raw sales, then of course America gets the more sales. They have more mouths to feed.

If you compare them in ratio of amiibo:population, then it's not that different for each region.

Yeah, but I don't think we're THAT much more populous. I mean, Europe isn't just one country, it's numerous countries, several of which are pretty populated. And if people in China and India buy Amiibo, well, the US actually ISN'T the most populous place with buyers. India and China actually have higher populations.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, but I don't think we're THAT much more populous. I mean, Europe isn't just one country, it's numerous countries, several of which are pretty populated. And if people in China and India buy Amiibo, well, the US actually ISN'T the most populous place with buyers. India and China actually have higher populations.

"NA" actually includes the entire American continent when it comes to sales. North, Central and South. The reason why it's called NA is because NoA does all the distribution and the chains in Central/South American countries get Nintendo products from them.

Nintendo has three main regions for their products (NA, Europe, and Japan), but each of those regions also cover countries that aren't geographically part of those regions (South Africa counts for Europe, for example).

Nintendo products are not legally distributed in India. China sells them through a different distributor (iQue), but I don't think amiibo are sold there.

I knew NA included Canada and Mexico and all as well as the US, but I didn't know it also included South America. I had heard that Nintendo pulled out of Brazil, so I kinda assumed the same held true for the rest of SA. Sorry about that. >_<

Almost time for college...

And I can imagine the amount of scalpers getting their scripts ready for that Mewtwo amiibo... should they find ways to hoard them that is.

Edited by Roflolxp54

New additions...

PNOrdTBl.jpg

sNuVCRLl.jpg

Yeah, Ike is a Japanese one. Microplay in Chile would sometimes import from Japan (they did this with Wii U Pro controllers as well), but since I've opened all my amiibo, I don't mind much.

And my updated collection:

9tNz9JPl.jpg

For those interested (Anacybele, Jotaru Kujo, etc)

sRYwtfI.png

sRYwtfI.png

I've managed to get my hands on Two Retrio packs. Assuming all works out, I have 0 issue with shipping one of the extras to you for MSRP+Shipping (like, 18$ give or take a few cents, ask Ana for verification). Also I don't actually have my hands on them yet, but I have purchased one at full value, and did get a preorder for another, don't ask how

Jotaru has requested (I think) a G&W, and Ana, I can share Doge with you no problem. R.O.B. is still up for grabs if anybody is wanting just ROB and not the others (lookin at you RedFoxyFire)

Edited by Elieson

Shame I had to miss the preorder event :/

But hey, my bothers wedding was more important ofc. I'll find some way to get my hands on them :)

Yessss I would love the G&W from one of the packs please :3 I have no problems paying you that amount and since I have yet to pay you for Marth what I'll do is I'll send the payment for both at once. I get paid on Friday so expect the payments soon!

I was able to snag a preorder~ Our store got 45 :o

I only wanted Duck Hunt, so my friends bought G&W and ROB off me. The three pack is kinda annoying, but ah well. -_-

I wasn't expecting it, but I guess I have a Pac-Man now...?

I came home from a walk yesterday, and there was the amiibo just sitting on the table. Then my brother came and told me it was an early birthday present!

YFgzESPh.jpg

Don't know how rare Pac-Man is, if at all, but it's nice to have a new one after not hunting for a while :)